Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

would it be possible to make an item mall hack?

Discussion on would it be possible to make an item mall hack? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile would it be possible to make an item mall hack?

ok everybody wants exp and gold hack and im sure there are lots of programmers tryin to come up with a way to do this but i was thinkin would it be possible to do an item mall hack like double exp and gold drop it would not let u input gold or exp but it would earn u more over time
idk i think mabe this would be just as hard if not harder than an acual exp or gold hack but it's just a suggestion to explore any input on this subject would be appreciated
Old 04/21/2008, 16:15   #2

Adamus there some reason why cant make Item or Exp hack

1st:
Its Serverside, means we cant change.

2nd:
If we could make an Item or Exp hack Metin2 can Quit game then some guys of this Hacksite would get it, they would give it 2 his friends, his friends would give it 2 other friends and in lil time like a month all ppl in Metin2 would be lvl 100 and would have all +9

U can forget it

sry not best english xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2008, 16:22   #3

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 4,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalLover View Post
Adamus there some reason why cant make Item or Exp hack

1st:
Its Serverside, means we cant change.

2nd:
If we could make an Item or Exp hack Metin2 can Quit game then some guys of this Hacksite would get it, they would give it 2 his friends, his friends would give it 2 other friends and in lil time like a month all ppl in Metin2 would be lvl 100 and would have all +9

U can forget it

sry not best english xD
für alle die nicht so gut englisch können es geht darum den item shop zu hacken
Old 04/21/2008, 17:42   #4

aso Item schop ne das is auch nicht möglich

Sry donnu u mean item schop i think u cant make item all hack

Its the same u cant make it and metin2 could quit then then they lost theyre item mall and then they wont earn money so they will quit 100% or fix . . . .
so if anyone think u can make try out but i think it wont work xD
Old 04/21/2008, 18:10   #5

You Can Try This And Say Us About your ...^^
Old 04/22/2008, 00:20   #6

ya try out and tell us what u find out xD