Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED HELP WITH EPIC ARMORS

Discussion on NEED HELP WITH EPIC ARMORS within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED HELP WITH EPIC ARMORS

I need some help with the epic armors , i mean the armors that are allready in the server .

For example /i 11509
/i 11709
/i 11509
/i 12009

I need this armous very much but i have a problem and i don`t know how to fix it.

This armour works and the rest :

This Armours Don`t work So I NEED HELP :

I have the same "whitey" problem with more armous. What can i do TO FIX this ? And please don`t tell me i have to change my client or i dont know what wierd things.

Tags
help armors effect

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with epic armors
03/23/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I need some help with the epic armors , i mean the armors that are allready in the server . For example /i 11509 /i 11709 /i 11509 /i 12009 I need this armous very much but i have a problem and i don`t know how to fix it. This armour works and the rest :
Verkaufe Full Epic Equipten Hunter! Epic Flug mount etc!
06/25/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hoi Leute , verkaufe meinen Account ! Transbereit , 1t Besitzer etc^^ extra alles über ebay World of Warcraft Account 70 Jäger 70 Schurke Full Epic bei eBay.de: World of Warcraft (endet 28.06.08 13:39:44 MESZ) Er hat volles Episches PvP PvE Equip Top dd! ! Ansonsten einfach icq bei fragen! :321818387!!
[WTS] Lelvel 70 Orc Hunter/Jäger: Full Epic, Epic-Flying-Mount
12/08/2007 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
delete plz