Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.us in .de easymetin2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion on .us in .de easymetin2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
.us in .de easymetin2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello
am speaking this post is to see if there is any way to run e. . Us on. Of me and started to merge the. Is in. For changing the root. To give it compile and put in bes of. To put it. Is running well and I want to play hours. Us but and will not let me change the name of someone I can spend the root ready to put it in the. of.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EasyMetin2]Frage zu EasyMetin2 Pls hilft mir ^^
08/14/2011 - Metin2 - 8 Replies
Bei mir kommt irgent wie SPiel wird gestartet danach öffnet sich ein Metin2 Fenster aber Danach Kommt "Ini Fail (1)" Danach wenn ich ok drücke kommt das hier !! http://s1.directupload.net/images/100726/5j7wk2cb .png €dit: Der EasyMetiin2 ordner ist nicht im Metin2 Ordner Weil sonst ist es bei mir irgentwie kein Deutschmehr sondern English oder Japanisch und bei Server irgentwie Dalphas odaa soo??!!!??!
[Lob]Ich Danke euch Easymetin2/Thank you Easymetin2
07/25/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 12 Replies
Englisch: Hi THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANX alot Easymetin2:o Because of you i came from level 1 to 52 in few days. You are genius you are god. Because of you all players are happy and glad you that you released that Bot:handsdown:. I Please you dont ask money for the Bot we know some time you want sell the Bot but please we are so happy
EasyMetin2
07/23/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hey leute ich wollte ma fragen ob der Bot auch exp spendet wenn ich auf das häckchen klicke spendet der nicht ? mache ich was falsch?
Easymetin2 Uk
06/20/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Hallo ih habe easymetin2 Uk heruntergeladen wenn ich stare wil kommt metin2client. bin oder so nicht gefunden auf dem Ordner ist es drauf aber bei Easymetin2 kann man das nicht sehen was soll ich machen Ihr bekommt natürlich thanks