Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE][GF/PServers] lalaker1.app.v3 Free & Premium

Discussion on [RELEASE][GF/PServers] lalaker1.app.v3 Free & Premium within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 09/09/2019, 00:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
Works on GF server and on most P-server
and it gets updated almost everyday with new stuff or fixes and all that for only 3-4€

+ the new R-Wait hack is ******* OP
Old 09/09/2019, 15:15   #32

The Black Market: 173/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by .lalaker1 View Post
-
what is the differens between the biggest bot in metin vs your bot?

better work on a clientless metin2 instead of make competitor to better bots ? .. no hate....
or what about your website? .. we are waiting for DE server..
Old 09/09/2019, 15:42   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eule View Post

better work on a clientless metin2 instead of make competitor to better bots ? .. no hate....
you'll see a true clientless bot that fully emulates the gf client very soon.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/09/2019, 16:21   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by _asm View Post
:O very interesting
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2019, 16:29   #35

The Black Market: 173/0/1
Quote:
bookmarket your thread long time ago, dude.
hit me up if you need a coffee
<3

a very very big project.. because we need a bot for the clientless m2
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2019, 16:51   #36

elite*gold: 135
Received Thanks: 1,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eule View Post

Quote:
My clientless bot is not real clientless bot. It is using client for somethings. But with high performance (~0,08% cpu usage). So i need to test somethings before i make clientless.app public. Thats why i updated old hack. (Also there were 3k people who wanted new version).

Real clientless bots are just useless if you share them publicly or people knows about it. They can fix it easily. I made for it. Of course idk about gameforge, they don't do anything about hacks/bots etc, probably even there is a public real clientless bot, they won't fix.
Old 09/09/2019, 18:10   #37

Quote:
My clientless bot is not real clientless bot. It is using client for somethings. But with high performance (~0,08% cpu usage). So i need to test somethings before i make clientless.app public. Thats why i updated old hack. (Also there were 3k people who wanted new version).

Real clientless bots are just useless if you share them publicly or people knows about it. They can fix it easily. I made for it. Of course idk about gameforge, they don't do anything about hacks/bots etc, probably even there is a public real clientless bot, they won't fix.
im aware that the packet structure can easily be changed. however, that doesn't imply that im unable to reconstruct the same packet structure that was changed in my game-client in a short amount of time (partly automated).

idk about your bot either but i doubt that it will have stable performance over a long amount of time, especially with many users (1-2k) if you're constantly depending on the original metin2 client with the included bugs, race conditions that they have in their threads, other unsafe thread objects and various other pesky bugs that you might be unaware of.

also: cpu usage in percentage is relative to the amount of cores of the computer your bot is running on. this number is practically useless to boast around with.
Old 09/09/2019, 18:22   #38

Will there be an update to GF servers?
Old 09/09/2019, 19:50   #39

Quote:
im aware that the packet structure can easily be changed. however, that doesn't imply that im unable to reconstruct the same packet structure that was changed in my game-client in a short amount of time (partly automated).

idk about your bot either but i doubt that it will have stable performance over a long amount of time, especially with many users (1-2k) if you're constantly depending on the original metin2 client with the included bugs, race conditions that they have in their threads, other unsafe thread objects and various other pesky bugs that you might be unaware of.

also: cpu usage in percentage is relative to the amount of cores of the computer your bot is running on. this number is practically useless to boast around with.
Obviously if they change almost every packet structure and also change packet sender functions to prevent auto detection, you won't be able to change everything in short time. They can do that every maintenance easily if they have application to do that. Even you work on only one server, it'll be hard.

Client is just for a few things, disabled client functions except some processes. So it doesn't have any bug etc because they are disabled. Even after a few hours, it is still using same cpu. I'll just slower processes and disable more processes these i didn't check yet. It'll be almost same as real clientless bot except ram usage. Does it matter? No, i can just buy infinity servers to run bots. Even worse situation i can run more than 100 bots on a server. I'll earn anyway. I just don't wanna deal with packet structure etc problem. I just wanna make my bot 1 time then rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesteri View Post
Will there be an update to GF servers?
It is already working.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/09/2019, 21:15   #40

Quote:
It is already working.
I get the error "Please update hack..." I downloaded the latest version and still the same. Everything was fine before the GF update.

Sorry for the errors, I use google translate.
Old 09/09/2019, 21:27   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesteri View Post
I get the error "Please update hack..." I downloaded the latest version and still the same. Everything was fine before the GF update.

Sorry for the errors, I use google translate.
If you are using free version, you need to just download & use new version. If you are using premium, you need to rebuild & download from website and use new premium .dll.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2019, 21:49   #42

//Edit
However, everything works already, thank you.
Old 09/09/2019, 23:20   #43

Quote:
If you are using free version, you need to just download & use new version. If you are using premium, you need to rebuild & download from website and use new premium .dll.

why virustotal 10 detections?
Old 09/10/2019, 02:26   #44

ohne premium unnötig da das meiste nicht geht
Old 09/10/2019, 05:44   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by djaydmc View Post
why virustotal 10 detections?
Because antiviruses do not detect virus. They detect possibilities.
Like it creates http server to show you web panel, it accesses to game process for inject hack and people can use these for something else, like access to another process manipulate them or get data from them etc etc etc.

Tags
bot, hack, lalaker1, lalaker1.app, metin2