Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

metin2 failed to load kamer module

Discussion on metin2 failed to load kamer module within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question metin2 failed to load kamer module

Hi i have problem with Metin2Mod_Pl when i start game. Show me this message "metin2 failed to load kamer module" and i can use hack on 100% Mober hack and speed hack dont work.
Old 11/12/2017, 10:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 263/0/0
Old 11/12/2017, 13:17   #3

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
^

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FARMBOT//Failed to load kamer Module. Some functions are now disable.
04/20/2013 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies
Hey leute, (vorerst entschduldige ich mich falls ich was falsches mache, ist mein erster thread) ich habe mir heute den lvlbot von kamer geholt ClientMod - level, farm, fish bot: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-hacks-bots -cheats-exploits-macros/2079747-release-gf-clientm od-level-bot-included.html ich extrahiere die dateien, verschiebe die in mein Metin2.DE ordner und öffne den dann über metin2m_pl. Jedoch wenn ich in Metin2 drinee bin und mich ein logge kommt diese Fehler...
/etc/rc.d/ipfw: WARNING: Unable to load kernel module ipfw
03/27/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
i write in putty "/etc/rc.d/ipfw start" but i have an error "/etc/rc.d/ipfw: WARNING: Unable to load kernel module ipfw" how can i fixx ?
Unable to load DLL ..module could not be found.
01/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello, i searched over the forum and didn't find any matching problem like this if so then this could be a double post and just locked this instead. *this problem occur when logging the the gameserver and it freezes in logging window* as i looked at the console it says" unable to load DLL libeay32.dll ... specified module could not be found. My OS is win7 32bit Please i need help and I attached image for further references.