Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[METIN2_GF]New KeyAgreement + PacketEncryption

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
[METIN2_GF]New KeyAgreement + PacketEncryption

#removed

Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/05/2017, 00:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
i don't understand but thank you.

Old 01/05/2017, 00:50   #3

elite*gold: 281
Nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2017, 20:28   #4

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 6,298
Good job, I have some tips about your programming style though which you of course don't need to follow, but I would recommend you to do so.

You use different c/c++ types for the same variable type. For sizes you used unsigned int and size_t, I recommend using size_t, it will save you from problems that will occur when you switch to x64 bit development. And you should use the <stdint.h> types like uint32_t instead of unsigned int in general.

The other thing are magic values. The small PHP code (please use [code] tags, not [php]) you posted contains 0x41 and 0x20 so often, either you should reuse your variables that contain the value or create a constant and use that. The Activate call even seems wrong because of that, you get the data length back from Prepare, either in dataLength or agreedLength, don't use 0x41 as the argument.

And please use sizeof(keyClient) instead of the magic value 261, maybe it changes in the future and then you have to search through your code to find out why it is not working correctly because you used a magic value.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2017, 21:54   #5

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi4uric3 View Post
Good job, I have some tips about your programming style though which you of course don't need to follow, but I would recommend you to do so.

You use different c/c++ types for the same variable type. For sizes you used unsigned int and size_t, I recommend using size_t, it will save you from problems that will occur when you switch to x64 bit development. And you should use the <stdint.h> types like uint32_t instead of unsigned int in general.

The other thing are magic values. The small PHP code (please use [code] tags, not [php]) you posted contains 0x41 and 0x20 so often, either you should reuse your variables that contain the value or create a constant and use that. The Activate call even seems wrong because of that, you get the data length back from Prepare, either in dataLength or agreedLength, don't use 0x41 as the argument.

And please use sizeof(keyClient) instead of the magic value 261, maybe it changes in the future and then you have to search through your code to find out why it is not working correctly because you used a magic value.
Aye aye sir, done.

Thanks
1 User

« M2BOB 1DAY FREE | [Wom2][Release]Y8Hack -By Y888y »