Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

easy farming

Discussion on easy farming within the Metin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
easy farming

ihr kennt ja das normale ad farmen! Ich zeige euch wie ihr als kk im expert bossraum farmt! Was wird benötigt: lvl 42 krieger eine buff mit ca 25 prozent buffs tp eq dem lvl entsprechentes eq mit tierbonis!
Durchführung: ihr bufft euch vor dem bossraum geht rein und tötet in 3 pulls alle affen!
Als mk braucht man etwas mehr tiere bzw dss in der waffe! Ein kg erleichtert das natürlich.
Das war mein 1. Kurzer guide mfg greger

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy Relic of Ulduar Farming
12/03/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Just started doing my Son's of Hodir quests and came upon the quest "Forging a Head"... You get the quest item "Diamond Tipped Pick" to use on dead giant bodies to the east. The goal of this quest is to retrieve "Stormforged Eyes". Each time you mine one of the giants, he will either spawn 3 enemies with 5k health, or give you a quest item. Now here's the good part, even when you get the 8 Stormforged Eyes, you can still mine the giants and get the easy to kill guys with 5k health....
Super Easy Farming and PT using YaRFOB
06/06/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 17 Replies
Edited textures of the Monsters to be easily detected by Auto-Clicker Bots. This is very useful using Auto-Click Bots like YaRFOB and etc. _http://rapidshare.com/files/113749194/edited_tex ture_for_autoclick_bots.rar Because Auto-Click bots uses mouse cursor, it does its job by scanning assigned colors in the window and automatically clicking it. The worst side of auto-clickers is that the color of the mobs always more likely like the color of the map, so sometimes it takes time...
Easy farming for XP and Money
02/08/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Hi therem Don't know if this would be considered a worthwhile exploit or not but if you do the quest series in Nagrand that takes you to the bar. The one where you have to collect the debt from 3 diffrent npcs - Well don't turn in the quest, just keep asking the ogre at the bar for the debt and he will continue to respawn within 5-10sec of death and drop about 50 silver each time. He's really easy to solo and you get rested xp while you do it. I eventually turned in the quest after...
Easy leather farming
01/05/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Huhu liebe Community! Da ich hier nicht nur als Leecher gelten möchte, dachte ich mir, ich poste hier auch mal was nettes. Ist zwar nichts besonderes aber ich bin nunmal kein Coder oder ähnliches und möchte mich auf diese Weise nützlich machen :) Als ich gestern in Azshara am Mennarsee die blauen Drachen gefarmt habe, sind mit dort sehr viele Bots aufgefallen. Die Drachen, die sie getötet haben sind häutbar. Einige der Botuser sind jedoch keine Kürschner und man kann deren Mobs Kürschern....
Easy herbs farming
09/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 30 Replies
This is not an exploit at it's based but I'm using it to "exploit" the game so hey! Here is a method to modify resources nods model so that you can see them easier. For example, I changed all herbs to a very shiny picture so that I can spot them very very easely and farm faster. Same thing could be done for mines, chests, anything basically. 1- Download MyWarcraftStudio at http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=657 2- Open MyWarcraftStudio(MWS) and go into the File menu, and choose...