Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(how-to) Reduce the chance of getting your main account ban by a fish bot

Discussion on (how-to) Reduce the chance of getting your main account ban by a fish bot within the Metin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(how-to) Reduce the chance of getting your main account ban by a fish bot

Hi to all

this is my first guid and I hope that it will be help-full to you.

and I am writing it in English ( I dont know german )

after getting three accounts ban, and talking with SGM`s and the GA ,I managed to pull some important information from them to avoid getting ban, and now after three months of fishing with fish bot I have Items and yang that worth more than a billion.

so, let`s start:

first thing before starting, I have some tips :

* always change IP before and after fishing, ( and make it different from your main account).

* create fishing account with a new E-mail for each one, and make sure there name and the E-mail name is totally different from each other and your main account.

* being Patience is important.

* never fish more than 6 hours a day ( better to be 3 hours the take a one hour rest or more, then fish for 3 hours again) .

* chose the perfect time for fishing, like the time when there arent much players and GM`s .

* better to be from blues or reds, because in the yellow the arent much hiding places for fishing (by the colors I mean the Empire).

* ( if you are able) try to make the fishing accounts more than level 30 ( like 34) because level 30 account is always subject of suspicion by GM`s because most of fishing level 30 accounts are a fish bot users.

------------------

now lets start :

1- there is two ways to level your fishing accounts :

* the first is to make it level by it self ( recommended ) , and make sure that you to make the IP different from your main account IP, and never give the fishing account some yang or item, because in this case you will be connected to the fishing account, in case if the fishing account got ban.

* the second is to level it with your main account easily if your level is +61, (but not recommended) because you will be connected with the fishing account, but can avoid ban in this case by the following steps :

- never give yang to the fishing account.

- it`s better that log in with another PC with the fishing account while leveling it, ( and you will have an excuse that a friend asked you to level those accounts for him and you didnt know why ).

or

level the accounts from the same PC, but after leveling it change the E-mail and log in with the fishing account, from a different IP to to confirm the E-mail changing, (and your excuse that some one asked you to make some 30 level accounts for amount on money that he will pay you).

2- after getting the accounts ready for fishing :

* fish after there days of the E-mail changing.

* try to not get the fishing account ban, avoiding troubles and suspicion of your main account.

* never move shells to your account, but keep it in the store ( you will know why in the next step )

* my fishing style :

I usually fish with 3 or 4 accounts, and I use 2700 fish daily an 5000 bot daily, and the fish rod is +3 only ( I believe that when you use a +3 fish rod it will be easier to set the fish and bot daily because there will a few kind fishes that you can fish ) , and I fill the items list with fishes in just 2-3 hours, and get from them 3-5 shells from each account .

I use each account for only 10-14 days, and in this time I never move the shells to my account, but I keep them in the store of each fishing account.

and after finishing the time of fishing ( the 10-14 days ), then I do not log in to the fishing account for three days, ( to see if the account will get ban or if a GM waiting for me to do a move).

and in case if one of the fishing accounts got ban, I get rid of the rest of the group accounts ( the 3-4 accounts I`m using for fishing) and start with a new group.

3- moving the shells to your main account :

after waiting three days after I finish fishing with the fishing accounts group.

when moving the shells we put it in a store ( that opened by the fishing account) with a cheap price, and from another computer ( with another IP ) log in with your main account and bye the shells.

4 - after moving the shells, never log in with the fishing account ( and delete it if you want)

by this following steps you can get more than 50 shell from each account in 10-14 day ( by fishing 6 hours a day) and avoiding getting ban .

and remember, the most important in this guide is the shells transfer, so dont move the shells to your account until you finish fishing with the accounts group .

and I suggest to use the m2bob bot.

because it have the stop when a GM or other player around Feature.

in the end, I hope that I helped .

and press the " thank" button if you liked it
Thanks
13 Users
Old 04/20/2012, 18:21   #2

Thanks for you guide.
It's very helpful.

Übersetzung:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmj115 View Post
Hallo zusammen

dies ist mein erster Guide und ich hoffe er wird euch helfen.

(Ich schreibe ihn in Englisch, da ich kein Deutsch kann.)

Nachdem drei Accounts von mir gebannt wurden, machte ich mich auf um ein paar nützliche Informationen zu sammeln, wie man den Bann vermeiden kann. Und jetzt, nach 3 Monaten des Fischens mit einem Bot, habe ich Items und Yang im Wert von mehr als einer Milliarde(1kkk) Yang.

So, fangen wir mal an:

Bevor wir loslegen, habe ich hier ein paar Tipps:

* ändert jedesmal eure IP vor und nach dem Angeln (schaut, dass sie jedesmal anderst als die eures Main-Accounts ist)

* erstellt für jeden neuen Fischbot-Account eine neue E-Mail. Geht sicher, dass die E-Mail-Adressen unterschiedlich klingen, sowohl von den Bot- als auch des Main-Accounts.

* geduldig sein ist wichtig

* angelt niemals mehr als 6 Stunden täglich (besser ist es, 3 Stunden zu Angeln, dann eine oder mehr Stunden Pause machen, dann wieder 3 Stunden Angeln) .

* wählt eine gute Zeit zum Angeln, zum Beispiel eine Zeit, bei der wenig Spieler sowie GM's online sind.

* das rote- und blaue Reich eignen sich am besten, denn im Gelben gibt es nicht viele Orte an denen man versteckt Angeln kann.

* (wenn es dir möglich ist) levle deine Angel-Accounts höher als Level 30 (zum Beispiel 34) denn level 30-Accounts liegen öfter im Fokus der GM's, da die meisten Angelbotter genau Level 30 sind.

------------------

Nun lasst uns beginnen:

1- es gibt zwei Wege eure Angelbot-Accounts zu leveln:

* der erste ist, ihn selbst zu leveln (empfohlen) , geht sicher, dass die IP des Bot-Accounts anderst ist, als die eures Main-Accounts. Gebt den Bot-Account niemals Geld oder Items, denn in diesem Fall werdet ihr mit den Bot-Accounts in Verbindung gebracht, falls der Bot-Account gebannt werden sollte.

* der zweite ist, ihn mit eurem Main-Account zu levlen. Am besten ist, wenn er Level 61 oder höher ist, (nicht empfohlen), denn ihr werdet wie beim obigen mit dem Bot-Account in Verbindung gebracht. Du kannst aber einen Bann dieser seits vermeiden, wenn du die folgenden Schritte durchführst:

- gib niemals Yang zum Bot-Account.

- es is besser, den Bot-Account auf einen anderen PC einzuloggen, während er gelevelt wird. (Du wirst eine Ausreden haben: "Ich sollte die Accounts für einen Freund leveln, aber ich wusste nicht wofür er sie braucht.").

oder

levle die Acounts vom gleichen PC, aber nach dem Leveln die E-Mail ändern und mit dem Bot-Account einloggen, die E-Mail von einer anderen IP-Adresse bestätigen, (Die Ausrede: "Ich sollte jemanden gegen Yang leveln. Ich habe dafür seine Accountdaten bekommen, da wir nicht imner gleichzeitig online sein konnten.").

2- nachdem die Accounts fürs Angeln vorbereitet wurden:

* angle erst 3 Tage nach der E-Mail-Änderung

* versuche den Bot-Accoun nicht bannen zu lassen, vermeide Probleme und Verdacht auf deinen Main-Account.

* gebe niemals Muschlen auf deinen Main-Account, aber verkaufe sie im Laden (Warum? Das wirst du im nächsten Schritt erfahren.)

* mein angel-Style :

Ich angle gewöhnlich mit 3 oder 4 Accoount. Ich verwende 2700 fish delay und 5000 bot delay. Die Angelrute ist nur +3. ( Ich glaube wenn du eine Angel +3 verwendest, ist es leichter, den fish- und bot-Delay einzustellen, da du dann ein paar verschiedene Fische fangen kannst). In nur 2-3 Studen ist mein Inventar voller Fische. Davon bekomme ich 3 - 5 Muscheln je Account.

Jeder Account wird nur für 10-14 Tage verwendet. In dieser Zeit übergebe ich keine Muschlen an meinen Main-Account. Mit jedem Bot-Account mache ich einen Laden und verkaufe dort meine Muscheln.

Nach den 10 - 14 Tagen logge ich mich 3 Tage nicht mehr mit den Bot-Accounts ein. (Um zu sehen ob ein Account gebannt wird, da ein GM schon auf deinen Zug gewertat hat).

Und falls einer der Bot-Accounts gebannt wird, lass ich die restlichen Accounts einfach wegfallen, (die 3-4 Accounts, die ich zum Angeln verwende) und mache mir ein paar Neue.

3- übertragen der Muscheln auf den Main-Account :

nach den 3 Tagen warten zwischen Angeln und Pause,

stellen wir die Muscheln in einen Shop(wird von einem Bot-Account eröffnet) zu einem günstigen Preis, von einem anderen PC ( mit einer anderen IP-Adresse ) loggst du dich mit einem Main-Account ein und kaufst die Muscheln.

4 - nachdem die Muscheln auf dem anderen Account verschoben wurden, loggst du dich nie mehr ein (lösche sie wenn du magst)

Durch diese Schritte kannst du 50 Muscheln je Account in 10-14 Tagen erhalten.(Angeln am Tag: 6 Stunden) Außerdem einen Bann vermeiden.

Ich empfehle m2bob zu benutzen.

denn es hat die Funktion, zu stoppen falls ein GM anwesend ist.

Ich hoffe es gefällt euch.

Drückt den "Thanks"-Button, wenn ich euch geholfen habe.
Ich glaube nicht, dass ich erwähnen muss, dass ich den Thread nicht verfasst, sondern lediglich übersetzt habe.

Translation by: Deeped
Mit Erlaubnis von tmj115 (Threadersteller gepostet)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2012, 18:49   #3

nice guide :P
Old 04/20/2012, 18:53   #4

thanx guys
Old 04/20/2012, 20:41   #5

elite*gold: 1284
The Black Market: 143/2/2
someone can traslate this guide ?
Old 04/21/2012, 12:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickstick View Post
someone can traslate this guide ?
it seems that you know English

but you can use google translator .
Old 04/21/2012, 19:53   #7

Hab jetzt oben mal 'ne Übersetzung eingefügt.
Old 04/26/2012, 08:08   #8

thank you Deeped for the translation .

+

I had some spelling error fixed.

and remember, the most important in this guide is the shells transfer, so dont move the shells to your account until you finish fishing with the accounts group
Old 05/07/2012, 13:54   #9

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2016, 11:22   #10

hier mal kurz kritik: wie gedenkst du soll ich meine ip adresse einfach ändern, und diese unterschiedlich von meinem main acc halten.
Old 11/18/2016, 00:06   #11

This should be sticky.
Old 01/17/2017, 15:58   #12

Very Nice, thanks a lot.
Old 01/18/2017, 00:03   #13

elite*gold: 1810
Received Thanks: 1,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by robikofski View Post
hier mal kurz kritik: wie gedenkst du soll ich meine ip adresse einfach ändern, und diese unterschiedlich von meinem main acc halten.
IP ändern
Du kannst deinen Router/dein Modem befehlen, sich neu zu verbinden.
Dadurch bekommt man im Normalfall eine neue IP-Adresse.

Zwei IP's mit einem PC
Du benötigst natürlich 2 verschiedene Accounts mit unterschiedlichen
IP-Adressen. Am einfachsten kann man die IP in der registry ändern.

-> ProxyEnable=00000001
-> ProxyServer=[IP]:[PORT]

Ich würde nur deutsche IP's bevorzugen.
Old 02/13/2017, 19:10   #14

Thanks a lot . Looks good
Old 02/20/2017, 16:01   #15

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmj115 View Post
Hi to all

this is my first guid and I hope that it will be help-full to you.

and I am writing it in English ( I dont know german )

after getting three accounts ban, and talking with SGM`s and the GA ,I managed to pull some important information from them to avoid getting ban, and now after three months of fishing with fish bot I have Items and yang that worth more than a billion.

so, let`s start:

first thing before starting, I have some tips :

* always change IP before and after fishing, ( and make it different from your main account).

* create fishing account with a new E-mail for each one, and make sure there name and the E-mail name is totally different from each other and your main account.

* being Patience is important.

* never fish more than 6 hours a day ( better to be 3 hours the take a one hour rest or more, then fish for 3 hours again) .

* chose the perfect time for fishing, like the time when there arent much players and GM`s .

* better to be from blues or reds, because in the yellow the arent much hiding places for fishing (by the colors I mean the Empire).

* ( if you are able) try to make the fishing accounts more than level 30 ( like 34) because level 30 account is always subject of suspicion by GM`s because most of fishing level 30 accounts are a fish bot users.

------------------

now lets start :

1- there is two ways to level your fishing accounts :

* the first is to make it level by it self ( recommended ) , and make sure that you to make the IP different from your main account IP, and never give the fishing account some yang or item, because in this case you will be connected to the fishing account, in case if the fishing account got ban.

* the second is to level it with your main account easily if your level is +61, (but not recommended) because you will be connected with the fishing account, but can avoid ban in this case by the following steps :

- never give yang to the fishing account.

- it`s better that log in with another PC with the fishing account while leveling it, ( and you will have an excuse that a friend asked you to level those accounts for him and you didnt know why ).

or

level the accounts from the same PC, but after leveling it change the E-mail and log in with the fishing account, from a different IP to to confirm the E-mail changing, (and your excuse that some one asked you to make some 30 level accounts for amount on money that he will pay you).

2- after getting the accounts ready for fishing :

* fish after there days of the E-mail changing.

* try to not get the fishing account ban, avoiding troubles and suspicion of your main account.

* never move shells to your account, but keep it in the store ( you will know why in the next step )

* my fishing style :

I usually fish with 3 or 4 accounts, and I use 2700 fish daily an 5000 bot daily, and the fish rod is +3 only ( I believe that when you use a +3 fish rod it will be easier to set the fish and bot daily because there will a few kind fishes that you can fish ) , and I fill the items list with fishes in just 2-3 hours, and get from them 3-5 shells from each account .

I use each account for only 10-14 days, and in this time I never move the shells to my account, but I keep them in the store of each fishing account.

and after finishing the time of fishing ( the 10-14 days ), then I do not log in to the fishing account for three days, ( to see if the account will get ban or if a GM waiting for me to do a move).

and in case if one of the fishing accounts got ban, I get rid of the rest of the group accounts ( the 3-4 accounts I`m using for fishing) and start with a new group.

3- moving the shells to your main account :

after waiting three days after I finish fishing with the fishing accounts group.

when moving the shells we put it in a store ( that opened by the fishing account) with a cheap price, and from another computer ( with another IP ) log in with your main account and bye the shells.

4 - after moving the shells, never log in with the fishing account ( and delete it if you want)

by this following steps you can get more than 50 shell from each account in 10-14 day ( by fishing 6 hours a day) and avoiding getting ban .

and remember, the most important in this guide is the shells transfer, so dont move the shells to your account until you finish fishing with the accounts group .

and I suggest to use the m2bob bot.

because it have the stop when a GM or other player around Feature.

in the end, I hope that I helped .

and press the " thank" button if you liked it
nice guilde