Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to Restart without exp lost

Discussion on [Guide]How to Restart without exp lost within the Metin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 09/06/2008, 10:30   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin986 View Post
klappt schon nur nicht immer!!!
es klappt auch, wenn du einfach auf hier neu starten drückst, manchmal verlierst du dann EXP und machmal nicht, es hat njivhts damit zu tuen.. nur einbildung

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SWSRO2] DB-Bot keep telling me "Connection to proxy lost!! please RESTART"
09/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi i am playing swsro2 i downloaded db-bot 1.1 with loader of lolkop Using the right media.pk2 I changed the ip in the proxy to the right ip, i clicked start. Then i open the loader the bot appears, and i start silkroad. When i click start at the bot it allways keep telling me connection to proxy lost! :( idk what to do. i am using Windows7 and i have router (linksys) Does anyone have an idea? i cant make it work ='/
d2nt bluebird - restart restart restart
06/15/2010 - Diablo 2 - 7 Replies
yo, ich hab schon länger 4 bots am laufen, hat auch immer alles relativ gut geklappt, auf 50 runs meist so 3-4 restarts, also ganz in ordnung, und wie ichs so mitbekommen hab waren die meist eh schon gegen ende des games (ja gut, kein baal kill,aber was solls) seit 2 tagen allerdings funktioniert da überhaupt nix mehr einer läuft "ziemlich" normal, 8 runs 2 restarts der nächste 9 runs 7 restarts dann 19 runs 19 restarts und 47 runs 47 restarts dann is natürlich realm down bei allen,...
D2 Restart, Yep^^
04/20/2010 - Diablo 2 - 12 Replies
Hallo Alle Zusammen Wie Einer Von Vielen Hats Mich Auch Erwischt, Wurde Banned, Hab Meine Lektion Gelernt Und Nun Versuche Ich So Gut Wie Es Geht Legit Zu Gamen. Deshalb Möchte Ich In Hardcore Ladder Neu Anfangen und Durchspielen und Deshalb Such Ich Auch Leute Postet Einfach Charname, Erreichen Unter Jsp Bin Ich: [email protected] Greets Enis =)
[GUIDE]Things known and unknown about Time Lost Proto Drake rare elite
03/21/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 41 Replies
So lets start i hope i can help others to get it ..( I didn't) Well i want those reins of the time lost proto drake very much and in the past 2 weeks that was my main priority with no luck ..and i camped it even 10-15 hours straight.... So after two weeks what i know is: -The 6 hours respawn is wrong i have reason to belive itz from 1 day to 7 days random hour and spot respawn (seen spawn in multiple places like "the foot steps", "terrace of makers" "bor's breath" and "valkyron...
[Guide] How to change server restart time (LOTF Source)
08/17/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
I will not take any credit for this topic, I am only releasing it. I am thanking EVERYONE that helped me. Thank you. =] Introduction Before we may continue, make sure you have the following. 1. Microsoft Visual C# 2005 or 2008 2. LOTF source 3. A brain w/ common sense