Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't make account on co.kr

Discussion on Can't make account on co.kr within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't make account on co.kr

Hello. When i'm trying to make an account i've got this error
Can some1 help me fix it ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make a gm account
02/02/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
hi all. i have followed guides and video tuts and nothing is working all the changes i make to the character in the server database doesnt work i just get the same error as in the video tut can any1 help me please.
Can anyone help me make an account?
05/16/2009 - Aion - 14 Replies
or make me an account? got the whole client working I use firefox so i cant read chinese characters.
How can i make US account if im from EU?
10/06/2008 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
Hello guys, how can i make the account? I cant join with my EU account.. Plz help!:(
Make New Account
01/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hello after someone hack me i dont know how but i think he is my freind in game he my freind and i know him from 1 month and i was gave him my pass to lvl up for me but i think he change it now anyway my one was archer lvl 97 so i will make new Account but i want to know that i know i will start from lvl one but what Characters i chiose ? archer to or trojan what the best and stronger and will lvl faster etc etc etc . ty all