Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introduction:D

Discussion on Introduction:D within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deleted

Deleted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Introduction
06/20/2016 - Say Hello - 4 Replies
Hi Everyone, I am new here in this forum.
Hg(CNO)2 introduction
07/17/2012 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
I think Im right here :D So I just want to tell you "Hello I'm new here and introducing myself" I'm 19 and going also to school. If my username to complicate just call me cno or whatever not everyone like my name. Living in Germany (Bad.-Würt.) with my sister together. (Yes, she is older than me ;) ) I'm often differently minded as other people in my life. My days shows like the same as the day before playing Xbox, talking with friends via Xbox Live, watching sitcoms like How I met...
introduction
05/14/2012 - Say Hello - 4 Replies
:) yo guys wassssup I really want to know more about games and stuff hahaha Mark Astig, 19, Makati City
My Introduction.
12/03/2011 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello EPVP, I'm here to tell everyone how much I love Korvacs, he's my idol and inspiration, he's also my lover (shh don't tell anyone about all the romantic buttsecks we have). He's a big strong E-bully which totally turns me on.
Introduction ID's
06/22/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
#Removed Good point skunk. #request close