Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Metin2 > Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions > Metin2 Foreign - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need Help With Farm Guide or Money Gold Making Guide !!! Thx Every1

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Need Help With Farm Guide or Money Gold Making Guide !!! Thx Every1

I have a SIMPLE question :

How can I make 3.5kk to 5kk aday in metin2 ? [I play a lot a day but iam poor as HELL]

Can some give me a HINT,TIPS,GUIDE how to make some gold ??? PLS and thx

the BEST ANSWER WILL RECIEVE my 3x thanks from me and my friends account !!! also thx for all any1 that give me an idea ....

AK... every1 have a great day

Old   #2

You will need to know just what you're going to need when you start farming. This will tell you all about getting the items that you need.
The Farming skill in Runescape is a very fun skill to level up, it is one that you can do at your leisure and enjoy. The Farming skill goes hand and hand with the Cooking and Herblore skill. While most loved the Harvest Moon games for the ability to spend their days farming, you can do the same in Runescape.
Getting Seeds
You will need to collect seeds from mostly seed shops, the Farmers, and through stalls. But there are other ways to get seeds. You can go to Olivia in the Draynor Seed Market. She will sell Potato, Onion, Cabbage, Tomato, Sweetcorn, Strawberry, Jute, Barley, Watermelon, Wildblood, Krandorian, Yanillian, Asgarnian, Hammerstone, Marigold, and Rosemary.
Thieving is another way to get seeds. There are seed stalls around in the Draynor Market area. You can steal seeds from there if you have level 27 thieving. It will also net you 10 experience when you steal a seed. You are also able to steal from farmers. You can pickpocket a master farmer with a 38 level in thieving and when you do it successfully to get seeds you will get 43 experience points for it. With a regular farmer you can kill or pickpocket them as well.
There are some monsters that will drop seeds when they are killed. These monsters include Ogres, Jogres, Guards, Goblins, Hobgoblins, Earth Warriors, Hill Giants, Dagannoths, White Knights, Cave Crawlers, Moss Giants, and Ice Warriors.

Getting your Plot Prepped
Making Compost
Protecting Your Crops
Watering Your Plants

Old   #3

elite*gold: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan1987 View Post
You will need to know just what you're going to need when you start farming. This will tell you all about getting the items that you need.
The Farming skill in Runescape is a very fun skill to level up, it is one that you can do at your leisure and enjoy. The Farming skill goes hand and hand with the Cooking and Herblore skill. While most loved the Harvest Moon games for the ability to spend their days farming, you can do the same in Runescape.
Getting Seeds
You will need to collect seeds from mostly seed shops, the Farmers, and through stalls. But there are other ways to get seeds. You can go to Olivia in the Draynor Seed Market. She will sell Potato, Onion, Cabbage, Tomato, Sweetcorn, Strawberry, Jute, Barley, Watermelon, Wildblood, Krandorian, Yanillian, Asgarnian, Hammerstone, Marigold, and Rosemary.
Thieving is another way to get seeds. There are seed stalls around in the Draynor Market area. You can steal seeds from there if you have level 27 thieving. It will also net you 10 experience when you steal a seed. You are also able to steal from farmers. You can pickpocket a master farmer with a 38 level in thieving and when you do it successfully to get seeds you will get 43 experience points for it. With a regular farmer you can kill or pickpocket them as well.
There are some monsters that will drop seeds when they are killed. These monsters include Ogres, Jogres, Guards, Goblins, Hobgoblins, Earth Warriors, Hill Giants, Dagannoths, White Knights, Cave Crawlers, Moss Giants, and Ice Warriors.

Getting your Plot Prepped
Making Compost
Protecting Your Crops
Watering Your Plants
Wtf this is Metin not Runescape ...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Mining , but is boring xD

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

It always depends on how high your lvl is. (btw, there was a thread about farming i think)
-At lower lvl you can make a map1 farmer and just go for lvl 5-25 metins and sell sbs.
-at lvl 35 you can just make a map2 farmer and sell sbs and stones
-at lvl 40-55 you can farm around Black orcs middle the lvl 45 metins and the chief orc
-with good gear at lvl 50-63 you can go into the expert dungeon of apes at the very last room. (I have always made like 20-30 horse medals a hour)
-also at 50-65 you can go to the middle of the iceland and farm lvl 55 metins and check out every 20 mins all channels of the demon tower, to farm lvl 50 metins
-at 65-75 with good gear you can go to the fireland and try to farm lvl 70 metins and you can also try to kill the flame king
-70-86 you can try your luck at the metins in red wood forest(I made like 40kk a day there at hardcore farming xD)
-86+ go for clams, lvl 75 weps or counter attack into the heavens lair

However, good luck

Thanks
1 User