Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 SG Video Event - win tp in worth of 100€

Discussion on Metin2 SG Video Event - win tp in worth of 100€ within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/25/2014, 02:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi4uric3 View Post
What do I care about 2 sides of a coin? The team of Metin2.SG actively destroyed several community projects. That's why they shouldn't try to come back to us. It's like saying "Hey I fucked your girlfriend - we are still best friends, aren't we?". Plain stupid.
Apart from a screenshot that shows Clad trying to ddos wom2 where Christopher, owner of Tec Interactive, advising him not to do so, I do not see a different evidence where it shows Tec Interactive was responsible for the recent attack on his server and host.

Clad ddos wom2 because in March this year he was tricked by Pyla, who was then working for Shogun, to ddos Metin2Sg daily. This screenshot evidence was provided in the liquiron thread above. Don't you have eyes to see or you are already blinded by Shogun?

Since Shogun insisted it was Tec Interactive who destroyed their work without showing evidences, I can also claimed it was Shogun who deleted all the private servers under eterhost. Wom2 was up in few hours with backup done as if it was already anticipated. All those other private servers under eterhost were down permanently. He knew he got most of his eterhost client because Xertonia gave up hosting for private servers due to his constant ddos attack. He saw a big opportunity to run a fake host using some cheap vpn solution from OVH and started to host tons of private servers stealing all their database and making them a disasters so that wom2 can be the biggest private server of Metin2 known in this forum. His greatest trick up his sleeves is pretending he is very sick suffering from terminal diseases to get the SYMPATHY of his customers not to sue his ass. Anyway, he knew none of them could ever sue him cos they were also running some illegal stuff. This part was even pointed out by one of his eterhost staff lol. So isn't my story more convincing? Everyone can tell their own story. If Shogun has evidence that Tec Interactive did the recent attack, post it here. On contrary, Tec Interactive, being a public listed company now in Singapore, can simply kill Shogun and all his work to engage legal action against him. They can sue him for Criminal Breach of Trust (stealing Metin2SG files while working for the corporate), defamation, copyright infringement, sabotaging companies' asset and more. Guess what, his mother would even be in trouble because all the years working for Tec Interactive, Shogun received his paycheck under his mother's name so he can continue to get social aid from his government in Spain and avoid paying tax. Well, where there is a beginning, there will be an end and I'm glad the end of Shogun is coming soon where lawyers are now working on the suit. Happy ending.
Old 09/04/2014, 00:53   #17

i always love how people like funky can be serious and still lie in the same moment with sentences like sg and huge community, find the lie? HUGe you mean low low ultra low population, just for information a real life friend start play metin2.sg 2 weeks, what he saw, and what he told me and what he showed me when i was at him :

no players, only some germans that come from offical metin and play ther,

yellow kingdom 5 players a day on
blue kingdom max 20 players and 30 shops
new player start investe money, sell itemshop things, high level people have the gold and buy it from them.
new player sucks, without real money much farming for less gold, low level stuff cost tons of gold, making bonuses in gear take's weeks of farming for non shopper.

shopper guys have it easy on sg, thats what he told me, now he play with me on wom.. and he is angry that i let him waste 2 weeks on sg

in the end.. if anybody not sure what to play, just play both and decide for your own
Old 09/07/2014, 16:52   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by slenderfarmer View Post
i always love how people like funky can be serious and still lie in the same moment with sentences like sg and huge community, find the lie? HUGe you mean low low ultra low population, just for information a real life friend start play metin2.sg 2 weeks, what he saw, and what he told me and what he showed me when i was at him :

no players, only some germans that come from offical metin and play ther,

yellow kingdom 5 players a day on
blue kingdom max 20 players and 30 shops
new player start investe money, sell itemshop things, high level people have the gold and buy it from them.
new player sucks, without real money much farming for less gold, low level stuff cost tons of gold, making bonuses in gear take's weeks of farming for non shopper.

shopper guys have it easy on sg, thats what he told me, now he play with me on wom.. and he is angry that i let him waste 2 weeks on sg

in the end.. if anybody not sure what to play, just play both and decide for your own
Stop lying with the numbers. You and your Shogun know extremely well that legal action is on the way to take down wom2 and eterhost permanently. You can cry as much as you want. Many players heard that Webzen and Tec Interactive is taking legal action and returning to Sg server. Remember to put some lubricant on your *** gay boy for soon wom2 will be close down and your boss going to jail.
Old 09/08/2014, 03:50   #19

ok funky, its not that people from sg wrote the same sh.t as you write 1 year ago too.. an dnothing happen, and before sg take care of wom.. what happen to the other p server's when sg tec said they will make them all go down.. HAHA ! not even one server went down, so yeah none of wom will go back to sg !! XD never, once wom and you must be stupid to play other servers, best regards a guy that know's what server is with zero player ( sg ) and which server is full of players (wom ))))

and if nobody know what to play? play both ! test it by your own
Old 09/08/2014, 13:48   #20

Trying to copy world of metin2 with youtube promotions / clips? Srsly this is a joke

Anyway i will never let you get any youtubers on your server, every 1 that will join to an Metin2 SG Promotion will be disliked from Youin and wom2 community because many players were damaged 3 up to 4 times from your side, good luck with 200 players online on Official server while Team share stuff about server at Metin2 P Server forums, thats totally unprofessional from a big company.
Old 09/08/2014, 15:25   #21

elite*gold: 405
Received Thanks: 6,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky1234 View Post
Stop lying with the numbers. You and your Shogun know extremely well that legal action is on the way to take down wom2 and eterhost permanently. You can cry as much as you want. Many players heard that Webzen and Tec Interactive is taking legal action and returning to Sg server. Remember to put some lubricant on your ass gay boy for soon wom2 will be close down and your boss going to jail.
I get spam mails from Metin2.SG nearly every day since a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsletter
If you recieved this email by mistake, simply delete it.
No no no Metin2.SG, that's not how it works.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAN-SP...ibe_compliance
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
A visible and operable unsubscribe mechanism is present in all emails.
So I technically can also sue you?
Old 09/08/2014, 16:01   #22

Tec Interactive is from Singapore not USA, you should continue to act as an hacker wannabe, the lawyer wannabe doesn't suit you much

You should present a lawsuit, it will be amusing.
Old 09/13/2014, 12:00   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecIron View Post
Tec Interactive is from Singapore not USA, you should continue to act as an hacker wannabe, the lawyer wannabe doesn't suit you much

You should present a lawsuit, it will be amusing.
Tec Interactive is from Singapore not USA, they should continue to act as a gamepublisher wannabe, the lawyer wannabe doesn't suit them much

They should present a lawsuit, it will be amusing.
Old 09/13/2014, 12:46   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youin View Post
Trying to copy world of metin2 with youtube promotions / clips? Srsly this is a joke

Anyway i will never let you get any youtubers on your server, every 1 that will join to an Metin2 SG Promotion will be disliked from Youin and wom2 community because many players were damaged 3 up to 4 times from your side, good luck with 200 players online on Official server while Team share stuff about server at Metin2 P Server forums, thats totally unprofessional from a big company.
sry but i think you mean max 100 ^^
Old 09/13/2014, 16:25   #25

Quote:
Tec Interactive is from Singapore not USA, they should continue to act as a gamepublisher wannabe, the lawyer wannabe doesn't suit them much

They should present a lawsuit, it will be amusing.
Your level of maturity is impressive :P

You still remain the idiot who quoted a law that just apply for USA. Sue them and post here the results
Old 09/13/2014, 17:17   #26

Quote:
Your level of maturity is impressive :P
Am I the one who brought up the "wannabe" word or was it you?
I think it was you.
Old 09/13/2014, 18:20   #27

Quote:
Am I the one who brought up the "wannabe" word or was it you?
I think it was you.
Did I hurt your pride mate? Sorry if I did or if you are too sensitive. I was just trying to tell you to stop looking dumb by quoting laws that just apply to USA.

You should go back to developing hacks of a 10 years old game

Peace out
Old 09/13/2014, 18:30   #28

Quote:
Did I hurt your pride mate? Sorry if I did or if you are too sensitive. I was just trying to tell you to stop looking dumb by quoting laws that just apply to USA.

You should go back to developing hacks of a 10 years old game

Peace out
Nope sorry, you were asking for it while saying I was immature and starting to insult me at the same time ;D

You are actually the one who is looking dumb with your stupid "We are gonna take down all the private servers" messages. Go have fun with that
Old 09/13/2014, 19:41   #29

Quote:
Nope sorry, you were asking for it while saying I was immature and starting to insult me at the same time ;D

You are actually the one who is looking dumb with your stupid "We are gonna take down all the private servers" messages. Go have fun with that
You got so mad to become blind XD?

Where did I say I would take down all pservers? Hahaha oh my!!!

You really look dumb quoting a law that works only on one Country, but hey its ok XD it is always amusing to see you struggling changing topic and putting words in others mouth XD

Cya mate, keep up the dumb work :P
Old 09/13/2014, 22:39   #30

Quote:
You got so mad to become blind XD?

Where did I say I would take down all pservers? Hahaha oh my!!!

You really look dumb quoting a law that works only on one Country, but hey its ok XD it is always amusing to see you struggling changing topic and putting words in others mouth XD

Cya mate, keep up the dumb work :P
You don't stick to your principles do you?
I thought you said "peace out", so why do you write again?