Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get rich ? -.-'' ( metin2.us )

Discussion on How to get rich ? -.-'' ( metin2.us ) within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get rich ? -.-'' ( metin2.us )

Iam using alot of different hack from elitpevpers but only thing i got is lvl up ( 30 - 40 % faster maybe )

BUT the problem is i cant use hack to help me attack metin ( because i keep kick me [log out] out of the game when i use high speed attack )----> that cant help me make gold .... OR

i cant use hack to fight against other player because they going to report me and iam going to get banned !!

So can any1 ( that like to help newbie [like me] ) how to get rich in metin2.us with hack and without hack !!

P/S : the attack speed is doesn't work on ARCHER ASSIN.... because the dmg doesn't working on every hit when i using attack speed...

One again THANKS YOU SO MUCH for all the answer ...and have a great day
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 13:23   #2

elite*gold: 10
Yes, it won't work with an Archer Assasin. That was fixed long ago

You should run one or more fishing bots, because clams are like 700k, so you can get really rich with that

Best regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2009, 23:55   #3

can you PLEASE explain to me how to use fishbot in ENGLISH because the posted and the tut. not in english and my germany is not really good !
SO please and thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2009, 00:32   #4

elite*gold: 20
Get an arahan, level up till 35, do the armed horse quest and hit Metins in the second map. Dont forget thieves gloves, farming without these is senseless.

€€ ~30mills over a weekend
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/28/2009, 02:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF? View Post
Get an arahan, level up till 35, do the armed horse quest and hit Metins in the second map. Dont forget thieves gloves, farming without these is senseless.

€€ ~30mills over a weekend
30kk O.o Are you sure ?
Old 08/28/2009, 04:02   #6

30KK is you have no hobbys/life/friends and other only Metin2. ^^

MfG
Old 08/28/2009, 07:13   #7

-.-
When you play every day 6-7 hours you can get 30kk-45kk per week...

for 30kk you must get 4.5kk per day...in one week it's 30kk
Old 08/28/2009, 14:23   #8

Question

I have lvl 35 arahan warrior with good gears I kill alot of lvl 35 metin but it dont drop anyThing good (without armor horse and thief's glove) and the stupid old lady alway say today is my unlucky day so sometime lvl 35 metin don't drop Anything but only some gold and potion !!!
Old 08/28/2009, 14:30   #9

elite*gold: 10
What the old lady says only affects Gold drops, so you just drop some less gold...

I wouldn't suggest to hunt metins on the second map, because as already mentioned, without a good Lvl 35 arahan warrior with good gear, armored horse and those double drop gloves it's just too hard..also, you have to work too hard

So let's talk about the fishing bots (if clam prices are still that high..didn't play for long..2 months ago, might have also been longer I think)

If you have a normal fishing bot, with the right time, I think it's possible to get like 5 Clams in 8 hours (average sleep time)..if you use the hidden fishing bot here in the forums, you could run it multiple times, so let's say you run it 4 times with 4 different characters, you'll get like 20 Clams
If the clam is like 600k worth, you could gain 12kk in a night.
You would need a bit luck for this, but still, a good amount is possible, much more than doing something yourself
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/28/2009, 16:18   #10

omg
ive got a way better method to farm yang
in metin2.de i farm in 5h over 10kk
its ******* easy
but you have to practis this method a few weaks after its getting really imba and you do a lot of money
i'm farming the minerals in the temple#
if i'm farming a weekend, 4-5 hours a day i get over 50kk
its not much depending on luck and i need nothing from item shop
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2009, 02:14   #11

the fishbot it working but i don't catch me any fish -.-'' [Why?] it dose fishing but itself but i dont catch me any fish ? [i put 2-3 sec] i load fishbot and run it for like 15min [it running well] but i didn't catch any fish !! [ all i see left in the chat bar is "the fish had eaten your bait 10-20 times"]
So what can i do now [How to fix it?]?? :con fused:
Old 08/29/2009, 02:18   #12

you just had no luck
i got with a good fishingbot over 1 night 10 calms
u have to run it longer than 15min
Old 08/29/2009, 02:45   #13

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schokomann View Post
you just had no luck
i got with a good fishingbot over 1 night 10 calms
u have to run it longer than 15min
what kind a fishingbot are u using ?? i need one that able to use in metin2.us and i need to know how to use it ( my german is not really good )
Old 08/29/2009, 08:16   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhkha1205 View Post
30kk O.o Are you sure ?
Yes, depends on drops, it may be even a lil bit more, as i said it could be that u drop few horse summon books or 3 rebels, mby even 7 hs in row, it just depends on drops, try farmin over nights, its hard, but defo worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holundercranberry View Post
30KK is you have no hobbys/life/friends and other only Metin2. ^^

MfG
lemme tell u somthin, there are 2 options, first: i go to an upfucked party, get drunk, get high and get involved in an affray, after that get into hospital with a concussion, however , the second is i spend the night infront the pc havin fun and gettin rich.
noone forces u to farm every weekend, if there is an nice event, sure, let that crappy game behind and have some fun, but get drunk every weekend? thats not normal bro
and if u got thieves gloves, 30mills arent a big deal just try before u start flamin
Old 08/29/2009, 16:15   #15

why in german metin2 version have more hack than in metin2.us ?