Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item_proto & mob_proto

Discussion on Item_proto & mob_proto within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Item_proto & mob_proto

Hi! I need a tool to extract / archive item_proto from a 2014er client.
The item_proto i want to extract is for a 36k binary... i have searched for a extracting tool to work for about 5 hours...

I also need a convertor from xml to txt for 40k game's db.

Ty!
Old 02/19/2014, 11:38   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 2,746
Hey,

File requests are not allowed.
#closerequest

kind regards
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item_proto & mob_proto
02/18/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi! I need a tool to extract and archive the 2014 clientver item_proto && mob_proto... i've searched about 2 hours for this kind of tool but nothing appeared. ...i also need a converter from xml to txt for game(40250)'s db.
Item_proto and mob_proto
08/08/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi guys maybe is not the right area where I posted but I have a little problem. I would like to extract a mob_proto and item_proto official client from metin2.ro metin2.fr etc. The point is that I took mob_proto and item_proto lam from the official server and I want to extract it to put it in client coplimez by invoice. The problem is not going to pack them with any anyone knows how can I pack?
De like item_proto & mob_proto
06/18/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Suche eine De like item_proto und mob_proto wäre gut wenn jemand davon ein backup hochladen könnte. PS: Ich meine natürlich Serverside.
[S]item_proto & mob_proto
04/21/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Hallo ich suche ine vollständige und deutsche item+mob_proto. Da sollten die Waffen entbuggt sein+alle mobs sollten vorhanden sein (Zombies+die 13anderen da) mfg .DiMa
mob_proto und item_proto
03/02/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo ich habe eine Frage und zwar: wie kann ich die mob_proto und die item_proto im client bearbeiten Bitte um hilfe thx ist klar