Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.:StoryBox:. v0.61 | 50x Exp | 8x Drop | 10x Mesos | Brought to you by... onegaiBox

Discussion on .:StoryBox:. v0.61 | 50x Exp | 8x Drop | 10x Mesos | Brought to you by... onegaiBox within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
.:StoryBox:. v0.61 | 50x Exp | 8x Drop | 10x Mesos | Brought to you by... onegaiBox

onegaiBox is proud to present...

http://maple.onegaibox.com
(opens 1st December)

StoryBox, a new and fully customised server, brought to you by onegaiBox Networks.
We strive to provide the most intriguing and up to date gaming experience for all players.

StoryBox is hosted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, which means that the fun is always there to be enjoyed, you can play with your friends and have a go at our party quests which require team work and co-ordination.

Please come and visit us and perhaps drop in-game for a quick look around, you WONT be disappointed!

StoryBox will be beginning its Beta phase on Monday, 1st of December - 7:00AM - GMT+8

Registrations at will be open on Sunday, 29th November - 11:00PM - GMT+8
During this Beta period, all new members that sign up and login will be given our Beta exclusive item, remember this item is ONLY for Beta members, so dont miss out!
(item will have added stats)

After the Beta period, there will be NO MORE chances in getting your hands on the exclusive item, but this item will be tradeable, thus being an influence on the economy!

StoryBox will open its doors officially one week after the Beta phase is initiated, this being Monday, 8th of December - 12:00PM - GMT + 8
We will NOT have a wipe, meaning that nothing will have changed for players that have started during the Beta period.

We will try to have DAILY events to keep players happy, we hope we can provide you with a gaming experience different from other private servers alike.

We are currently version 0.61
Daily Events
Rebirth Implemented - Exp Rates changes
Active and friendly GameMasters
Custom automated events and quests!
Custom player commands - @goto - @hangout etc.
Fully featured CMS with custom scripts! [Coming soon~]
Weddings! [Coming Soon~]
and many more...

We are currently a low-mid rate server:
50x Exp
8x Drop
10x Meso

These rates are subject to change in the official release!

StoryBox is hosted on:

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU
Q6600 @ 2.40Ghz
2.00GB RAM
100mbit Connection

We hope you enjoy~
Regards,
onegaiBox Management
StoryBox Staff

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2008, 09:50   #2

This is a awsome server i strongly recommend it!
Old 12/17/2008, 12:15   #3

am downloading it now
50x meens you can easly go to hight levels ? coz i wanna test Hight levels so i can know what class i shall pick
Old 06/30/2009, 00:54   #4

OMG I CANT FIND THE DOWNLOAD =O SOMEONE TELL ME OR GIVE ME LINK(and dont put a **** link)