Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > MapleStory Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⚡️⚡️Zaku⚡️⚡️CONSTANT UPDATES, FMA, PET VAC, SCRIPTS, AUTO RUNES, AND MORE

Discussion on ⚡️⚡️Zaku⚡️⚡️CONSTANT UPDATES, FMA, PET VAC, SCRIPTS, AUTO RUNES, AND MORE within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/23/2022, 02:15   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Dude its already done, this bot is so false. Good he can program fine I give him that but why no encryption why no real auto cc, why not get the pointer for GM and allow it to auto crash. Theirs to many faults. I am not advertising anyone else. I am explaining this is just a easy money grab. I could of done this like almost 13 years now if I wanted to, I always kept it truthful. DO NOT BUY THIS, IF YOU DO ENJOY YOUR PERMA BAN.
Old 12/23/2022, 09:51   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't understand why this is getting so much hate. Maplers have been asking for a all-in-one bot, and now there's one available to the public but everyone seems to be hating on it. You have toxic people who hates the bot but will make alt accounts to secretly check the status of the bot. Then you have people who joins and yaps their mouth about "the good ol'e days" from 13+ years ago and if they wanted to, they could or would have done such and such. Boring.
Old 12/24/2022, 00:11   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullity.101 View Post
I don't understand why this is getting so much hate. Maplers have been asking for a all-in-one bot, and now there's one available to the public but everyone seems to be hating on it. You have toxic people who hates the bot but will make alt accounts to secretly check the status of the bot. Then you have people who joins and yaps their mouth about "the good ol'e days" from 13+ years ago and if they wanted to, they could or would have done such and such. Boring.
You do realize this isnt the only bot for GMS... like literally your just kissing his ass. It seems programmed in native, but as I said their is no protection, its like fucking a whore without a condom. You don't know where to find programmers and the hacks and frankly..... if we want to actually be real with it you could easily update and hack for free. This person is using a old ass version of a CT sam had I dont know who the fuck leaked it but this bot is just updated with most of those old scripts which will auto ban, they are literally leaked to shit. This person is smart, taking 30-40 eur is like 50 cad which is like 45 usd something like this, he is robbing you guys senseless. 100 customers will make him 5k and I assume hes somewhere in thailand or china so this is literally 1 year of rent for him for free, bet hes laughing inside.

Reminds me so much of MapleNinja, this one is MapleSpirit
Youtube MapleNinja and tell me does it not look irrreeeelllyyy the same?

Very similar, altho I dont think your the same person because that bot was meant for chinese farmers to resell mesos etc, your bot just perma bans everyone.
Old 12/24/2022, 02:05   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Stop it guys!
Old 12/24/2022, 17:09   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

whaaaat the aaactttuuualll ****, am I witnessing a christmas miracle, the ghost of TickleButt is still around. Legit missed you man, jeez thats shocking!
Old 01/03/2023, 14:49   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Buying cheat programs is a waste of money
Old 01/03/2023, 23:25   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlrtm123 View Post
Buying cheat programs is a waste of money
Taking the time to create an account on a site that shares and sells cheat programs, then saying buying cheats is a waste of money, is a waste of time.
Old 01/07/2023, 11:44   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Jeez how many more u want chain banned i reported the IP it works on, and eventually as I spam with my bot to report on nexon website with all proxy accs, it wont work, you will lose it all and the ppl who get banned. u will enjoy because u will make some cash atleast loser

- Clearly Money over everything, hope that account you worked so hard on enjoys the perma ban because other than YOU this programmer doesnt care.
Old 01/07/2023, 12:47   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

^^Snitch. You was not talking like that before you was kicked from the server. You said you couldn't wait to use it but has to wait for payday. Then you spammed and kicked. Now you say, we all going to get banned cause you reported. MSSales is a snitch. Every sever he joins, he get kick from. You wonder why? No one trust you. You a snitch! Get off you high and mighty throne and learn how to be humble. How many times do you want to be kick from servers before you know YOU ARE the problem. Yes, i worked so hard so my account and thanks to a little bitch ass mother fucker like who has no life and no one likes, I'm going to be perma ban. Thanks for being a snitch, MSSales. Once a snitch, always a snitch.

No wonder SNS all ditched you. They probably still active but knowing how you are, they all left your ass in the dark. Imagine being involved in a hacking community but also being a snitch. Think. You have a hack program, and someone report it to the game devs, would you or anyone in the community you work with wants to be link to this person? Not a chance in hell. Well, now, you are the people no one wants to be link with, MSSales. You have no relevance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagan1233 View Post
You do realize this isnt the only bot for GMS... like literally your just kissing his ass. It seems programmed in native, but as I said their is no protection, its like fucking a whore without a condom. You don't know where to find programmers and the hacks and frankly..... if we want to actually be real with it you could easily update and hack for free. This person is using a old ass version of a CT sam had I dont know who the fuck leaked it but this bot is just updated with most of those old scripts which will auto ban, they are literally leaked to shit. This person is smart, taking 30-40 eur is like 50 cad which is like 45 usd something like this, he is robbing you guys senseless. 100 customers will make him 5k and I assume hes somewhere in thailand or china so this is literally 1 year of rent for him for free, bet hes laughing inside.

Reminds me so much of MapleNinja, this one is MapleSpirit
Youtube MapleNinja and tell me does it not look irrreeeelllyyy the same?

Very similar, altho I dont think your the same person because that bot was meant for chinese farmers to resell mesos etc, your bot just perma bans everyone.
Samurai kicked you from his server a long time ago so STFU, Snitch. Wonder why you kicked from the server? Read your own comments, Snitch.
Old 01/07/2023, 15:45   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
^^Snitch. You was not talking like that before you was kicked from the server. You said you couldn't wait to use it but has to wait for payday. Then you spammed and kicked. Now you say, we all going to get banned cause you reported. MSSales is a snitch. Every sever he joins, he get kick from. You wonder why? No one trust you. You a snitch! Get off you high and mighty throne and learn how to be humble. How many times do you want to be kick from servers before you know YOU ARE the problem. Yes, i worked so hard so my account and thanks to a little bitch ass mother fucker like who has no life and no one likes, I'm going to be perma ban. Thanks for being a snitch, MSSales. Once a snitch, always a snitch.

No wonder SNS all ditched you. They probably still active but knowing how you are, they all left your ass in the dark. Imagine being involved in a hacking community but also being a snitch. Think. You have a hack program, and someone report it to the game devs, would you or anyone in the community you work with wants to be link to this person? Not a chance in hell. Well, now, you are the people no one wants to be link with, MSSales. You have no relevance.

Samurai kicked you from his server a long time ago so STFU, Snitch. Wonder why you kicked from the server? Read your own comments, Snitch.
Samurai still updates gagan privately due to gagan getting setup and actually wasn't a snitch. Anyways though last i heard 9six is still lying about their detections. sheesh

Edit: it's funny that i've made him so schizo where he thinks random people in the discord are me looool. it's so funny to see him just ban people for simply questioning the product because he thinks they have to be me.
Old 01/09/2023, 05:20   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyRainbow View Post
Samurai still updates gagan privately due to gagan getting setup and actually wasn't a snitch. Anyways though last i heard 9six is still lying about their detections. sheesh

Edit: it's funny that i've made him so schizo where he thinks random people in the discord are me looool. it's so funny to see him just ban people for simply questioning the product because he thinks they have to be me.
Yes, we know Samurai still gives MSSales the CT. The Samurai snitch was kicked for trying to trade the CT with you. MSSales was kicked for a different reason.

But anyways, everyone should just stay in their lanes and everything and everyone will be good. Stop hating on something that someone is doing, regardless of how you feel about it. Other groups pay attention to how you personally respond to a thread and that 99% affects how and/if they want you to participate in their private group.
Old 01/09/2023, 16:03   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You do realize Nullity you talked so much **** and than your last paragraph is

"But anyways, everyone should just stay in their lanes and everything and everyone will be good. Stop hating on something that someone is doing, regardless of how you feel about it. Other groups pay attention to how you personally respond to a thread and that 99% affects how and/if they want you to participate in their private group.
"

You got it correct the first time I was kicked because I use to get high and drunk and than start spamming (Like an average alcho/high person) but its been a long road bud, I never hated on the program I am stating facts I didn't mention the persons name , didnt swear at the user. I am just explaining and mind you I may have been kicked from marion but think about it was like new years and I was drunk, I started spamming and got kicked. See this program runs on tickets yes I was curious I wanted to know what the difference was but I got lucky each time I was given a trial ticket I had work so I couldnt test it than a day or 2 later everyone has been chain banned, I literally dodged a bullet.

That being said nullity seems you know alot more about me than I know about you, I am not going to even try to figure who you are.. Want to tell me?

ps: On a side note I hope the person packed the program well enough so the scripts don't actually get out thanks, I dont mind the hustle do what you have to do if anyone asks me I just tell them the facts of the matter. Try not to let the scripts go public ty.
Old 01/09/2023, 17:34   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So.... Its work with fresch update? And If it work I need buy license to download or I can download without?
Old 01/09/2023, 17:54   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Yes, we know Samurai still gives MSSales the CT. The Samurai snitch was kicked for trying to trade the CT with you. MSSales was kicked for a different reason.

But anyways, everyone should just stay in their lanes and everything and everyone will be good. Stop hating on something that someone is doing, regardless of how you feel about it. Other groups pay attention to how you personally respond to a thread and that 99% affects how and/if they want you to participate in their private group.
> The Samurai snitch was kicked for trying to trade the CT with you
This situation occurred before i even joined this epvp community. So thats just flat out incorrect lol. Person who leaked the CT to me is a personal friend who is still not banned from that group, Also I don't need to rely on being in some random private groups, I doubt i'd want to be in their groups to begin with. Plus I don't need to use a CT
Old 01/09/2023, 19:53   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol looks like someone forgot to put the people detection?
I didn't record this just seen it on youtube that **** is funny af contagious laughter.