Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > MapleStory Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

APLESTORY NA REBOOT | 674%+ DROPRATE | ALL BOSS CARRIES

Discussion on APLESTORY NA REBOOT | 674%+ DROPRATE | ALL BOSS CARRIES within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
APLESTORY NA REBOOT | 674%+ DROPRATE | ALL BOSS CARRIES

Message me on Discord: Patriq#5763 to learn more about these boss carries. Please book in advance for bosses as spots are limited! All boss carries will be on the Maplestory NA Reboot server.

Discord is case-sensitive! Please make sure you're typing in: Patriq#5763

Runs will be completely legitimate on Reboot Boss Carries standard checked characters. Any mechanics you would need will be explained before the carry to ensure your survival. Maximum drop rate gear will always be equipped at the end of the kill or at the boss loot room.

Reboot Boss Carries will be done with full drop gear, including double lines of drop on accessories (360%) and first line drop rate inner ability (20%), as well as drop familiar and holy symbol and Wealth Acquisition Potion (100%+24%+20%) and drop coupon (50%) as well as the standard base rate of (100%)

This is a total drop rate of 674%, the maximum on NA Reboot.

All bosses will be run with solo loot, meaning that you will receive the entirety of the kill's loot.

Early Game Boss Carries:

Chaos Horntail: $2
Hard Von Leon: $2
Hard Hilla: $2
Normal Arkarium: $2
Hard Ranmaru: $2
Chaos Zakum: $2
Chaos Pink Bean: $2
Normal Cygnus: $2
Hard Magnus : $2
Akechi Mitsuhide: $2
Chaos Papulatus: $3

Bundle discounts available upon request, do let me know on Discord.

Full Day Hell Mode Gollux - (SOLO Coin and SOLO Equip Loot): $7
Full Week Hell Mode Gollux - (SOLO Coin and SOLO Equip Loot) (7 Day 7 Kill Bundle): $35

Weekly Boss Carries List:

Chaos Pierre: $3
Chaos Von Bon: $3
Chaos Queen: $3
Chaos Vellum: $10

Full Chaos Root Abyss Bundle: $15

Princess No: $8

Hard Boss Carries List:

Hard Damien/Hard Lotus: $25
Hard Lucid: $25
Hard Will: $25

Chaos Gloom: $35
Verus Hilla: $35
Hard Darknell: $35

Black Mage: Reserve in advance!
Chaos Slime: Reserve in advance!
Seren: Reserve in advance!

Payment methods would be Paypal Friends & Family / Venmo / Cryptocurrency. All offers are U.S and Canada based for safety, and all runs will be done in accordance with Reboot Boss Carries standard.

Closed Thread

Tags
boss carries maplestory, carries, maplestory, maplestory carries, reboot na