Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > MapleStory Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AmherstMS Bishop Quitting

Discussion on AmherstMS Bishop Quitting within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AmherstMS Bishop Quitting

Made a bishop on this private server for nostalgia purposes but haven't really been playing lately so I'm deciding to sell the account. The account has about 5k actual dp invested into some items and the equips themselves could sell for several dp. Lots of links but only one is 210 (mihile for stance). For a bishop, this guy does some crazy damage (4k matt // 32k int). I've put in a link with a folder to pictures of the gear and stats when resting and when attacking / buffed. Looking to sell the account for $175 but have some wiggle room for serious inquiries.