Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Smuggle

Discussion on Smuggle within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smuggle

hello every one the smuggling is back
but i wanted to ask if someone has a program or someone can make a program for network connecting and disconnecting.........
Old 12/14/2010, 05:06   #2

Use the attached disconnector, you can press "-" to d/c and reconnect, there is also a small GUI. I plan on evolving this d/cer into a trainer later on.

Virus Scan:
Results: 0/43 (0.0%)
Attached Files
File Type: zip MapleStory Disconnector.zip (1.12 MB, 15 views)
Old 12/17/2010, 12:51   #3

wat does it do pls detail it
Old 12/20/2010, 12:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublestr6 View Post
wat does it do pls detail it
Simple, it does what he said it does.

It disconnects and reconnects your from the internet when you press "-".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tapping with Smuggle again ! (Original poster)LEECH
06/11/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
.K. .... Some of you may know me some of you may not .. but that ain't really the subject .. for some reason i decided to post this on GzP because i felt like it and i knew this would never get patched. I am actually the original poster of the old and 1st thread with the pictures of Saruen Gang on it (AndrewR knows that by the way!) But mods kept closing my thread .... I don't know why .... even thought I tried helping the community that's what I get ... Weird ... So basically I'm back but...
smuggle?
12/13/2008 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
Ive been looking for a tapping program but couldnt find a working one so i was wondering if some one could send smuggle and sauregang to me at [email protected] or post here thatll b great thanks
Tapping with smuggle, Working (7/sep/2008)
11/10/2008 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies
O.K. .... Some of you may know me some of you may not .. but that ain't really the subject .. for some reason i decided to post this on Elitepvpers because i felt like it and i knew this would never get patched. I am actually the original poster of the old and 1st thread with the pictures of Saruen Gang on it (AndrewR knows that by the way!) But mods kept closing my thread .... I don't know why .... even thought I tried helping the community that's what I get ... Weird ... So basically I'm...
smuggle & netsuspender can't work in thai SF i need some one help.
03/13/2008 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
smuggle & netsuspender can't work in thai SF can't use it detect by xtap T_T
smuggle 3.1 by rekwon
03/09/2008 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
step one extract. step two open smuggle mainform step three set hotkeys step four press play live CREDITS TO rEkw0n *** SCAN RESULTS: Virustotal. MD5: 25ba4b46bc27bba33c0053cef513203d http://rapidshare.com/files/89052163...ogram.rar. html