Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AUTO BAN SYSTEM

Discussion on AUTO BAN SYSTEM within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MapleStory has a .erl file that creates a log of other programs that run while MapleStory is running. that includes CHEAT ENGINES! when wizet patches the game, that .erl file goes to wizet and they check it or something. ^_^ thats just a theory.

this guy can explain better: "Hutzon" from Game Cheetah forums.

Around 2 months ago GG was updated and a new file was added to the GameGuard folder. A .erl file that would create a big log of any files that would be running while you had MapleStory open (it was posted before on CEF, but no one cared then). As of the lastest update (v0.33) the GM's have been cycling through all the logs of the past 2 months and all new logs since the patch is autobanning if they see a hack program. (GR, DXWnd, MSBot, MSPro, Disk Drove, Serbio, Zenos Engine (yes DXWnd counts as one too)) to name a few. The worse part about this is that you won't get d/c'ed if it detects a cheating program, unless it's detected by the core files of GG and has been patched. Also if you change registers / use crc bypass in game the GM's get alerted and you can hope for a ban in the near future. If you are found cheating they ban ALL account's that were made by your IP address (mules included, ya it sucks). So be careful. This is confirmed as being true from a couple of my friends from scanning the .erl files to see what they do and from packet editing. Over 80k users have already been given a 30 day ban or permanent banned. And yes you can get banned for using DXWnd, it's gay but you guys are going to have to deal with it.

The thing I like about this is that leecher's can still leech but will get banned soon after xD
Old 01/12/2007, 20:54   #2

Just when I was about to start the **** !=/
What if you just delete the .erl file ?
Old 01/13/2007, 03:34   #3

nooooo. its gonna be sent to wizet already, its inevitable
Old 03/09/2007, 18:42   #4

Use a firewall to block the files access to the internet
Old 04/05/2007, 17:30   #5

hey, you need to delete the files (5 in total) get into the game (if you check your MS folder you will see the file have already been recovered).

now stay in game for 5-10 mins WITHOUT HACKS or anything like this .

go back to your MS folder and select the files ---> right click --------> properties -------->

READ ONLY !!!

now the files can't be changed (and if you didnt have any hack program or any report during that 5-10mins period , it can't be changed and when they check it they wont see anything special)

note : this only a thing i've seen on 3-4 other forums ! i believe it will work and i actually did it (havent been banned - yet - ...)
Old 04/08/2007, 18:27   #6

well,. first of all .. Permanent banned ? I have played MapleStory for like 2 years. I have never seen or heard about some, who got banned forever. Their (nexon) says they do permanent banning, but I think it wont happen, specially not first time.

About the DXWnd .. this isnt a hack, but a tool.. you can use it on all games, programs etc.
Since this is Client sided, I dont think the GG can read through this and detect.

- in the last 2 weeks I havent seen the ban notice, so I started wonder, since I normally see like 5-10 a day, what is happening ?

<hr>Append on Apr 8 2007, 18:32<hr> oh, I forgot a thing ..

- They Doesnt ban the whole ip .. its only the user that character is banned at. one of my friends got banned, and could still play. the only thing he had to do, was create a new nexon account and start it all over..
- so, If they banned ip, he couldnt even make a new user.
Old 05/19/2007, 03:47   #7

uh,
Hacking is POINTLESS!

My brother went to jail for a year sentence for hacking.
No joke!
Read Terms on nexon.net!