Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > MapleStory Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[sell] all job skill ND & ce script ...

Discussion on [sell] all job skill ND & ce script ... within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 10/14/2021, 12:41   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by leesumin View Post
I'm a kms user. We sell NDs available on all servers. All jobs are available and there is no ban. If you're interested, please dm Samurai#2948

I use wz, but it's completely different from invisible and additional attacks. If you send me a DM, I'll explain it in detail.

We also sell bypass methods and functions that can also be used in Cheat script, not wz. (It's not a common function.)

If you know a lot about macros, you can communicate and share them with each other.

+kanna can use

Discord - Samurai#2948

+If there are people who can do macro things or people who are somewhat skilled, I would like to work as a team.
added
Old 10/23/2021, 11:11   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I'm a kms user. We sell NDs available on all servers. All jobs are available and there is no ban. If you're interested, please dm Samurai#2948

I use wz, but it's completely different from invisible and additional attacks. If you send me a DM, I'll explain it in detail.

We also sell bypass methods and functions that can also be used in Cheat script, not wz. (It's not a common function.)

If you know a lot about macros, you can communicate and share them with each other.

+kanna can use

Discord - Samurai#2948

★ Video ★

+If there are people who can do macro things or people who are somewhat skilled, I would like to work as a team.
Hi, added you on discord.
Old 11/14/2021, 21:33   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This samurai person is reselling the same wz as orig and other are selling. He will use he is from Kms as an excuse to test the hack. I can say that most of his wz edit have been patch or will be patch in the future (someone message GM about all the edit that is found)

Can vouch for his ce edit, since I use an anonymous account to scam him. (Atleast im not a fking **** and resell other people hack)

Old 11/14/2021, 21:55   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by press.ally View Post
This samurai person is reselling the same wz as orig and other are selling. He will use he is from Kms as an excuse to test the hack. I can say that most of his wz edit have been patch or will be patch in the future (someone message GM about all the edit that is found)

Can vouch for his ce edit, since I use an anonymous account to scam him. (Atleast im not a fking **** and resell other people hack)

Yes, I agree. But please don't lie that I will resell what he sells.

And I have buyers who believe in me

And that was a year ago. And I learn more than that person and have more skills.
Old 11/14/2021, 22:54   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Samurai, Altho in my books you seem knowledgeable why not just prove to Elite PVP

You made 1 video, make another one saying Samarai Leesumin of ElitePVP Date, version of hack.

( altho I never seen this dudes hack I do believe he has proper scripts.)

I dont vouch, but I do give about 85% hes not bsing.
- I will edit this I'll talk to him and see if he can show me in game.
Old 11/15/2021, 02:33   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yes, I agree. But please don't lie that I will resell what he sells.

And I have buyers who believe in me

And that was a year ago. And I learn more than that person and have more skills.
That guy that you stole it from, is very well known in gk and have help multiple people. Unlike you saying you learn more than him, you actually pm multiple of his acc and learn from him.

If you think you have more skill than him, why are you selling the same thing that he gave to you in kms server and why are you reselling other free hack.

You even left the gk group after stealing alot of edit and begging for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagan1233 View Post
Samurai, Altho in my books you seem knowledgeable why not just prove to Elite PVP

You made 1 video, make another one saying Samarai Leesumin of ElitePVP Date, version of hack.

I only complain about his wz edit and he went crazy about it, it show that he does not own the edit.

Only vouch his ce cause at that time, no one had CE script, not the bypass itself. But now I'm starting to doubt the ce is his script. Cause you need a bypass to let maple not detect the injection, then only you can update it.
Old 11/15/2021, 06:32   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
That guy that you stole it from, is very well known in gk and have help multiple people. Unlike you saying you learn more than him, you actually pm multiple of his acc and learn from him.

If you think you have more skill than him, why are you selling the same thing that he gave to you in kms server and why are you reselling other free hack.

You even left the gk group after stealing alot of edit and begging for help.

I only complain about his wz edit and he went crazy about it, it show that he does not own the edit.

Only vouch his ce cause at that time, no one had CE script, not the bypass itself. But now I'm starting to doubt the ce is his script. Cause you need a bypass to let maple not detect the injection, then only you can update it.
I really don't know what you're going on about with his WZ edits and stealing from Ori? Ori, the guy who reselling solauntimate's work? Samurai sells no delay via WZ and I assure you its not the method people are using here with addAttack functions. This is different, way different. As far as CE goes there multiple methods to bypass integrity check, the past method got patched on this patch. Now there's another method being used.

Lee/Samurai is legit a knowledgeable dude. "Yo, Sam. Can you set me up with a way to do X function?" Sam: "TeamViewer. Ok good?" Good. You're not going to come across a dude that legit knows his shit and is also willing to help.

Being Korean isn't an excuse either, when we talk I use translator, at times he will even ask me to help him talk to someone else and explain.

EDIT: I just looked at the image you posted on your other post:

I can assure you its none of those things mentioned.

Quote:

Here, I took these earlier today. If you're really feeling skeptical I'll go out my way to make another video starting "Letmehaz, date, whatever." Or just ask TickleButt and he can vouch its legit.

Sorry for the recording lagging, I dont have a GPU on this PC so it ate up my resources.

(showing with attack damage, skill animations and all other function enabled.)

(showing map rush with skill animations blocked and all other functions enabled.)

Image of functions used, the no delay is via WZ:

EDIT: As mentioned above I do not have a GPU so the video recording is laggy as hell. Here are two different videos showing everything with no lag. I used a different tool to record.

No Delay on mobs:
Attacking + Jumping:
Old 11/15/2021, 09:07   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letmehaz View Post
I really don't know what you're going on about with his WZ edits and stealing from Ori? Ori, the guy who reselling solauntimate's work? Samurai sells no delay via WZ and I assure you its not the method people are using here with addAttack functions. This is different, way different. As far as CE goes there multiple methods to bypass integrity check, the past method got patched on this patch. Now there's another method being used.

Lee/Samurai is legit a knowledgeable dude. "Yo, Sam. Can you set me up with a way to do X function?" Sam: "TeamViewer. Ok good?" Good. You're not going to come across a dude that legit knows his shit and is also willing to help.

Being Korean isn't an excuse either, when we talk I use translator, at times he will even ask me to help him talk to someone else and explain.

EDIT: I just looked at the image you posted on your other post:

I can assure you its none of those things mentioned.

Here, I took these earlier today. If you're really feeling skeptical I'll go out my way to make another video starting "Letmehaz, date, whatever." Or just ask TickleButt and he can vouch its legit.

Sorry for the recording lagging, I dont have a GPU on this PC so it ate up my resources.

(showing with attack damage, skill animations and all other function enabled.)

(showing map rush with skill animations blocked and all other functions enabled.)

Image of functions used, the no delay is via WZ:
If you think he is legit, be my guest, I'm only saying his wz edit part is stolen from others. And yes, he stole edit not only from orig and the seller, but other wz edit seller aswell. And addattack was never use as no delay, it is use to link together will a low delay skill. He is knowledgeable in ce script, not wz edit, 2 completely different shit. He block most of the people after he stole the edit. And yes, using I play in kms is an excuse to steal it. I never use the word korean.

Yea, multiple people help him in GK for free or he stole it. And he never paid a dime, but now he helping people cause he is getting paid. If you didn't buy his product, he would never help you to begin with, that how business go.

Notable edit he stole that is still working in KMS, shoot 20, godmode/disarm and etc. Oh he is not playing selling edit in kms!! Oh yes he is, he pm multiple Kms player in discord asking them to buy it from him.

He even blame the seller in GK for scamming people when he stole it and ran away. Imagine that, something similar orig will do.

I see your video, and all those are not true no delay. If it's true no delay would been faster than that, and you can jump around while using it.
Old 11/15/2021, 09:13   #24

Quote:

Can vouch for his ce edit, since I use an anonymous account to scam him. (Atleast im not a fking dick and resell other people hack)

Quote:
If you think he is legit, be my guest, I'm only saying his wz edit part is stolen from others. And yes, he stole edit not only from orig and the seller, but other wz edit seller aswell. And addattack was never use as no delay, it is use to link together will a low delay skill. He is knowledgeable in ce script, not wz edit, 2 completely different shit. He block most of the people after he stole the edit. And yes, using I play in kms is an excuse to steal it. I never use the word korean.

Yea, multiple people help him in GK for free or he stole it. And he never paid a dime, but now he helping people cause he is getting paid. If you didn't buy his product, he would never help you to begin with, that how business go.

Notable edit he stole that is still working in KMS, shoot 20, godmode/disarm and etc. Oh he is not playing selling edit in kms!! Oh yes he is, he pm multiple Kms player in discord asking them to buy it from him.

He even blame the seller in GK for scamming people when he stole it and ran away. Imagine that, something similar orig will do.

"he stole edit not only from the celler, but another wz edit celler aswell." Bring evidence for this. Why do you make up words when I admit what I did?

And why are you making a fuss when you're not the one involved?
Old 11/15/2021, 19:03   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

I see your video, and all those are not true no delay. If it's true no delay would been faster than that, and you can jump around while using it.
As I mentioned, this PC doesnt have a GPU to help with rendering the video so it looks laggy as hell. Here's a video with a different program.

No Delay on mobs:
Attacking + Jumping:
Old 11/15/2021, 22:14   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Staff v 3 skill ND ALL CLASS

thats Staff v 3 battlemage bage.

also have the other method one I will sh. about

free I will release make no difference to me.

Only one I cant release is real FMA ND all class.

if you want to chat

MSSales#4606
Old 11/16/2021, 00:18   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Staff v 3 skill ND ALL CLASS

thats Staff v 3 battlemage bage.

also have the other method one I will sh. about

free I will release make no difference to me.

Only one I cant release is real FMA ND all class.

if you want to chat

MSSales#4606
Staff v 3? What are you talking about?
Old 11/16/2021, 13:39   #28

It's blackcipher bypass been added

- Cheat engine is not detected.

- You can turn on/off the function.

+ MSCRC and BCCRC have been added.

I opened Discord channel.
Old 12/19/2021, 13:57   #29