Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good up-to-date servers?

Discussion on Good up-to-date servers? within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good up-to-date servers?

Hey, I've been looking for a good up-to-date server for quite some time, but they either die pretty quickly or they're non-existent.

I tried Kastia, Aries and Veracent. Kastia seems nice and all, but if you want to lvl fast, you need to spam votes and they're not on the current official version as they're only v179. Aries straight up s*cks. There are so many connection issues with this server and it seems like they didn't do anything with it. When it comes to Veracent, they're currently in beta phase and they're going to drop down all the rates until the official release by 3 times. Probably will stay with Veracent as it's the only one I know for now, that kinda meets my requirements.

What I'm looking for is an up-to-date server with nice exp rates. I'd play on lower rate servers, but I no longer have fun from grinding, thus I play on privates. Definitely not looking for all the old school servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2020, 11:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
x2
Old 05/14/2020, 09:20   #3

elite*gold: 35
I'm curious too!
Old 05/17/2020, 14:24   #4

elite*gold: 146
I heard that StoryMS isnt all that bad!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fortnite Season 7 End Date and Season 8 Begin Date Confirmed
02/14/2019 - Fortnite - 1 Replies
With Fortnite's Week 10 challenges have gone live across PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile, it's almost time to say goodbye to Season 7, so be sure you jump in and complete these weekly challenges just before time's up. Fortnite Season 8 is coming, and currently, we're seeing changes around the map that point to something huge. Season 7 of Fortnite has been extended by two weeks to account for the Christmas break. That suggests you will find a further few weeks to finish...
IWOW.ROCKS Most Bug-free & up-to-date Private Servers
08/08/2015 - WoW PServer Advertising - 45 Replies
https://iwow.rocks/img/logo.png Incredible World of Warcraft ! Our private server is always under development and we are going to support over 5 hours per day to deliver the best free gaming experience. We already opened 2 realms WOTLK and CATA. INCREDIBLE -- WOTLK REALM 30x XP 10x DROP
SROinfo.com - Version 3 - Server capacity - Always up to date servers!
12/20/2012 - SRO Private Server - 35 Replies
http://sroinfo.com/themes/SROinfo_2012_08_12/image s/logo.png The website has been updated with a new system, new account and website improvements. Perfect place for both players and server owners, due to the high rate of visitors. And all of our visitors are searching for private servers, or are owners who wants to spread the word about there new server. Due to the new update all old servers posted on the site has been removed. So this is the perfect time for you as a server owner to...
GlorySilkRoad Servers ( Cap 120 Servers - Old School Servers )
06/19/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 552 Replies
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6431/gnlowresol ution.png Informations About the Network : Glory Network Was Made After The Creation Of " Gaia " Two Weeks Later , We Aren't New in Private Servers Community Not Only Silkroad Online We Was Working For A Year In Perfect Games Network Which Leaded Many Great Servers Like JD/FW and others . Informations About Our Gsro Servers :