Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Maple Story
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] Maplestory 2 Na west: Safe mesos, 11bil stock, 0.05$ cheaper than market

Discussion on [SELL] Maplestory 2 Na west: Safe mesos, 11bil stock, 0.05$ cheaper than market within the Maple Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL] Maplestory 2 Na west: Safe mesos, 11bil stock, 0.05$ cheaper than market

Current Stock: 11 Billion Mesos, 30k Chaos Onyx, 30mil Onyx, 250k crystal fragments

Current price: 0.05$ cheaper than current market price. Subject to change according to market. Contact me for more information and updated stock.

All mesos were obtained through the use of the in-game market without bots or macros.

Payment method: Paypal (Paying friends and family, no fees)

MUST TRADE FACE TO FACE TO AVOID BANS
Multiple successful trades already done this way without risk of ban.

Feel free to contact me at
Discord: Drinthap#5173

« Maplestory 2 Bot - MapleTrainer | MS2 selling one of the strongest berserkers. »

Similar Threads
Trading Khaini mesos for Maple Europe mesos
09/04/2018 - Maple Story - 5 Replies
I have about 2bil in mesos on khaini (GMS) and want to trade it for mesos on EMS, as prices and stuff are slightly different between games i will accept a lower amount of maple europe mesos than the khaini ones given. NOTE: you dont have to trade for the whole 2bil Also just wondering if there would be any interest in buying the account, briefly: lvl 120 DW lvl 96 mech lvl 91 UA CB
NewZ gear cheaper prices are cheaper than everyone
01/11/2017 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
CLOSED
Trading GMS items/mesos to EMS items/mesos
10/31/2011 - Maple Story - 0 Replies
Hello, I got some good items on gms but i dont play gms anymore. Now im playing ems but i dont have any good items. I want to trade my gms items for ems items. PM me if you are interested. Then i will also say what items i got. I dont sell the account because it is on my friends email and he also doesn't know birthday anymore.