Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Coder Needed] Maplestory v117 Pserver

Discussion on [Coder Needed] Maplestory v117 Pserver within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Coder Needed] Maplestory v117 Pserver

Looking for a Coder fluent in Java and C++

Hello,

I am Andrew

My team and I are looking for a coder who can code NPCs fix bugs and make all system functions work for player, job instructors pqs etc..

-Fully working server - in beta right now

-A fully working website(registration and other pages) with download links for players to play the game.

- Discord up and working with a strong community already

Dedicated server and other necessary requirement for a functional server will be provided.

You can PM me here if you are interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a GOOD C++ and Java coder. Must be experienced for a V117 PS!
03/12/2014 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
I am currently looking for a GREAT coder who is active and is dedicated. Please contact me at kwanoo.lee Skype. It is a v117 server with many unique features and great owner! PLEASE HELP!!!!
[v117] EmtexMS v.117.2!
10/29/2012 - Private Server - 0 Replies
http://imageshack.us/a/img716/6889/logoti.jpg Welcome to EmtexMS. EmtexMS is a rather new server that has much to offer if you choose to join EmtexMS. Currently, we have two staff members. To avoid inflating our server then more Gm's then needed, we close our applications to keep a one Gm to 10 people - 15 people ratio. The staff members are always online and are willing to fix any problems you may encounter. Things may be slow at first. We are a tiny server hoping to expand and hope you...
[v117] NouveauMS Private server
10/11/2012 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
#removed