Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Maple Story
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Guide] Ultimate Scamming Guide

View Poll Results: Where you able to scam someone using these steps?
Yes 3 33.33%
No D: 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Ultimate Scamming Guide

Hello everyone it's me again and today I'm going to teach you how to scam like a pro This is a very useful method but some people might report you so it's always best to create an alt and scam.

Step 1: Choose your target and write type his/her name into a Blank text document create a password and username field as well.

Step 2: Create a random "order code" like this: uE89D612xY02 and write it down

Step 3: Create an order that your target might be interested in like 96 Million Mesos (You're better off going higher like 542 Million Mesos + A surprise item!)

Feel free to create a .bat file and add some additional info, creating a text file is easier so you should stick with that.

Text Version:

.bat Version:

Step 4: Add the target as a friend or whisper him/her, Note: It is best to add them as a friend to get their attention. Once you have your target added invite them to a conversation and say:

Hello Sir/Ma'am, your package is ready for delivery. Their response will probably be "What?", "o.O?", or "What package?" if they say something like that just say: Our records indicate that you ordered <Their Package goes here>, your order number is <Their order number goes here>. They'll probably say "Oh yesh... That was me "

For further instructions refer to the Chat log below:

(You're speech is in bold)

You: Hello Sir/Ma'am, your package is ready for delivery.
User to be scammed: What package?
You: Our records indicate that you ordered <Their Package goes here>, your order number is <Their order number goes here>.
User to be scammed: Oh yesh... That was me >.<
You: Well, do you want the <Gold/Item/Gold and Item(s)> Example: Well do you want the Gold and your surprise item?
User to be scammed: Sure
You: Okay, I'll need your username, password, and pin. Unless you don't mind the large fee that will lower the given amount of gold by a lot. (If you want you can tell them how much the amount the gold will be after the fee... You don't always have to tell the truth )
User to be scammed: Okay my username is <their username>, my password is <their password>, and my pin is <their pin>. NOTE: If they say that they don't mind the fee just press alt + f4 to exit.
Write their username, password, and pin down in the text document.
You: Okay, the gold will be added within 10-20 minutes. Please do not log on till <20 Minutes later>. Example: Okay, the gold will be added within 10-20 minutes. Please do not log on till 7:20.

Faq:
Q: Does this technique even work?
A: Of course it does, I've scammed people over level 120 and took their items/gold. Yesh even people with 100+ mill would gladly take a free 560 Million mesos.

Q: Why can't I scam anyone! D:
A: It just depends, some people might be really secure and not want to buy mesos.

Q: Why did you write this guide? It's worthless!
A: Some people may find it useful....

I hope this guide helps ^^ Also, If you have an idea on how to improve this guide please share.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2009, 00:56   #2

another great guide. thank you!

Old 12/03/2009, 01:03   #3

Smile BlahBlahBlah

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKaiden View Post
thank you!
You know... There's a button for that.
Old 12/04/2009, 10:33   #4

Another way to scam people like that is by making a phishing private server, idiots fall for things so easily, I've made about 3 bil just from hacking peoples accounts like that.

« All Working Hacks and Bots ! | [EuropeMS] My 0.57 scripts. »