Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]delay when pick item

Discussion on [Request]delay when pick item within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]delay when pick item

NX banned IP my country.I used hotspot shield to fake ip.When i in game, all game run good but it's delay about 1-2 seconds when i pick item ( mesos,quest item ,etc) Somebody help me to resolve the problem when i pick item ?
Old 12/26/2009, 15:33   #2

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Not possible.
Old 12/26/2009, 18:29   #3

That delay is due too lag, super tubi however may speed it up a little, what version are you playing?

@.Mio

I hear elitepvpers has an "underground" for conquer online etc, how do i get access? Write a program and send it to someone to proove im knowledgable to get in?
Old 12/27/2009, 08:35   #4

i use maple story global V80
Old 12/27/2009, 22:38   #5

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny999 View Post
That delay is due too lag, super tubi however may speed it up a little, what version are you playing?

@.Mio

I hear elitepvpers has an "underground" for conquer online etc, how do i get access? Write a program and send it to someone to proove im knowledgable to get in?
There are some underground sections!
If you want to join one you should send an application to one of the underground members.
If you want into the co2 section I can lead it to the ug so they can vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhgoc291293 View Post
i use maple story global V80
If you are from europe play europe ms so ther won't be that delay