Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial]How to remove/add a command

Discussion on [Tutorial]How to remove/add a command within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Post [Tutorial]How to remove/add a command

(I'll be adding a random command. o_o.)
(I'll also be doing it for a player command.)
Download Link for Netbeans

1) Open Netbeans It looks like this when you open it.

2) Go to your commands, ex. Player commands, Gm commands, Admin commands, . I'm doing player commands. (Ignore my unused methods)

3) Go to a a spot, before another command starts. Press enter once, And add in your command.

See where it says } else if (splitted[0].equals("@lolbored")) { ?
That's where the command starts. See how i pressed enter once? That's how you do it. Remember if your using Xotic or any source based on it, define the command at the bottom or it won't work.

Those who want to remove commands, just simply do the oppisite of what i have said above.

This works for all sources, if your using Xotic, define the command at the bottom.

4) Compile and your done. Add the jars to your dist folder.

Credits: Me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tutorial: How To Remove Keylogger and other Virus Threats
05/19/2010 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies
You are most likely reading this tutorial because you are infected with some sort of malware and want to remove it. With this knowledge that you are infected, it is also assumed that you examined the programs running on your computer and found one that does not look right. You did further research by checking that program against the various Startup Databases online or by searching in Google and have learned that it is an infection and you now want to remove it. As we may all notice, there...
[Question] if some one know how to add or remove GM command
03/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Gretings i dont speack Germany but i understand :P so my questsion is if some one know how to set he GM command so we can change the powers of the GM´s or add some commands for the single player i will give a exemple for what we all can use that for exp if we set the command /poly 30000 to the single player and config the uishop and uishoping to polyform always they open a private shop we will resolve the problem for the Private shops at the moment only the gms can open private...
[5128] Remove exit-popup tutorial
05/22/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Hi! First of all, i want to thank r34p3rex for showing us how to do this. And i also want to say that i am not going to copy and paste r34p3re's tutorial here xD. This is for Conquer client version 5128 So, if you follow this tutorial correctly, you will remove the exit-popups from both play.exe and Conquer.exe. I take no responsibility for your actions (broken clients, botjail, etc.) So, to begin, you need a HEX editor, there are several out there which you can find on google...
[Tutorial] How to remove TQs antivirus
05/01/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
//