Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Maple Story
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ripping data from .wz

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ripping data from .wz

-oink-

im using an old mapledump from 2009, but i need something to mass extract all the tiles and backgrounds. is there anything new you guys use for this?

« [V83] CosmicMaple | 750x/2500x/10x | Non-Hamachi | Very Fun | MAPLE STORY MESOS with good price »

Similar Threads
[Help] Extracting/Ripping/Exporting Models from PW:I
10/02/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
I have a need-to-know about getting models out of the game. As far as I know, it runs on the Angelica 3D engine - but I know next to nothing about it since it is based in China. However, from a data expertise perspective, is there any way to capture models from the game (as in, ones you have customized/created) or import models from the game files, located in models.pck? I've extracted the models, and I used this tool attached to do so - if it would be of use to anyone attempting to extract...
Mabi and AutoIT: Ripping Images
10/28/2009 - Mabinogi - 9 Replies
One thing I haven't been able to find yet is how to rip a text blob while holding down alt. Mabi's screenshot key is hardcoded, and ctrl-printscreen doesn't work while alt is held either. Is there a repository of these I'm missing in the pack files? By the way, waypoint navigation is done, AutoWeaver has already done the menus, so I just need the image files so I can finish up the start-to-finish sheep bot. :)