Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release][GMS+EMS][Drop/Meso Rate Hack] HackFairy

Discussion on [Release][GMS+EMS][Drop/Meso Rate Hack] HackFairy within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Release][GMS+EMS][Drop/Meso Rate Hack] HackFairy

HACKFAIRY

WTF is this?
HackFairy consist of DropFairy and MesoFairy. Which are two separate programs that increase the rate of drop and meso for the player who uses them. For more information regarding the programs usage check "HELP" section on the website.

HOW the heck?
Anybody with even basic programming experience who would take a look at the game code would notice what a huge mess it is. Even now, after so many patches and updates, MapleStory code is a huge, bursting chaos. The method used by DropFairy and MesoFairy is actually years old. But it was never released to public. And as you might probably figure out by now - the method is based on the messy code of the game. Both Wizet and then Nexon, had a bad habit of disabling the needless content instead of erasing it. Inside the code there are many leftovers of various functions that never was officially enabled in game or the one which stopped being used. The player cannot access those functions from in game, but they still can be triggered from outside, and you would be surprised how many of those functions are still fully functional and working. They are just outside of the player reach.

Who are you?
I am professional programmer who just happened to be playing MapleStory. At least... i was. I was also one of the original coders of some famous Private Servers back in the days. But above all - i am a fair person. I don't support selling cheats and hacks or premium content. I consider myself a free man and so are you. We are equal. Or at least - we are supposed to be. I never had supported elites, and i never will. That's why DropFairy and MesoFairy are free for you to download.
I am also Batman.

Is this safe?
Yup. I mean, as long as you have a brain. The worst thing that can happened is when you will overuse the cheats when having alot of eyes looking at you and get yourself banned. But don't blame me for that. People aren't that stupid you know - if mobs killed by another player are dropping loot like crazy it looks suspicious, and you cannot really blame them. Ergo - you might get reported. But thats all. Just use common sense.

Download and Links
You can download both Drop and Meso Fairy from their . I won't be posting direct links anywhere else. To learn why - check the F.A.Q. section on the website. Everything's there. So no need to spam this thread and duplicate informations(which apparently i did anyway lol).
The website has been recently renovated and now looks more serious.
Also if you have any concerns and need help with the hack feel free to contact me via the Contact Form provided on the website. I check PMs over here too but i prefer the messages to flow thru one pipe. This way you increases your chances of fast reply.
Cheers!

VIRUS SCANS:

SCREENSHOT OF THE UI:
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/28/2013, 21:28   #2

What happened to your thread on M.P.G.H site? I am BlinkBling here btw.
Old 05/28/2013, 22:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlxl` View Post
What happened to your thread on M.P.G.H site? I am BlinkBling here btw.
they deleted it. just like that. Oh and banned me too.
As the reason they gave me "Advertising".
I decided that if they dont want me there - its their loss.
Sad fact - i was about to reply to your post there. Now the whole conversation got erased.
How are you mate anyway? good to see you again.
Old 05/28/2013, 22:04   #4

Is this bypassless?
Old 05/28/2013, 22:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTF View Post
Is this bypassless?
yes, it is. but might slow down you PC when used at highest setting if you are e.g bossing (especialy the moment the boss dies and the loot drops).
Other then that - i havent recived any complains.
Old 05/28/2013, 22:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackFairy View Post
yes, it is. but might slow down you PC when used at highest setting if you are e.g bossing (especialy the moment the boss dies and the loot drops).
Other then that - i havent recived any complains.
Sounds fantastic. I'll try it out in when convenient, and I'll make sure to give you a thanks under confirmation!

Thanks in advance, this is a fantastic post.
Old 05/28/2013, 22:12   #7

Quote:
Sounds fantastic. I'll try it out in when convenient, and I'll make sure to give you a thanks under confirmation!

Thanks in advance, this is a fantastic post.
Thank you. I hope you wont be disapointed.
But you could do me a favor if you are intrested.
I am developing both programs for a while now but they are still a WIP.
Any erros you wouldcome across, client crashes - you name it. Please report them to me okey? I would be most greatful. Either PM me here or via Contact Form on my homepage. I check both offten.

Kudos.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2013, 22:13   #8

Quote:
Thank you. I hope you wont be disapointed.
But you could do me a favor if you are intrested.
I am developing both programs for a while now but they are still a WIP.
Any erros you wouldcome across, client crashes - you name it. Please report them to me okey? I would be most greatful. Either PM me here or via Contact Form on my homepage. I check both offten.

Kudos.
Will do, I'll make sure to do that.

Yup, it works! Thanks for a great release, HackFairy.
Old 05/29/2013, 06:39   #9

And as I promised before, I've tested this at MapleSEA but I am not really sure either it's working, or not. Because the 16% rate makes almost no different, but yet it seems like it does. ;/

Oh btw, as I said in my previous, would you share the duplicate method one day later?
Old 05/29/2013, 09:24   #10

Quote:
Will do, I'll make sure to do that.

Yup, it works! Thanks for a great release, HackFairy.
Happy to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlxl` View Post
And as I promised before, I've tested this at MapleSEA but I am not really sure either it's working, or not. Because the 16% rate makes almost no different, but yet it seems like it does. ;/

Oh btw, as I said in my previous, would you share the duplicate method one day later?
But no errors pop ups when you turn the thing ON when playing, right?
I mean, if the hack couldnt find its way it should tell you that the patching failed. Otherwise we can assume its working. Of course theres always a chance it had a fatal failure. Did you used MesoFairy or DropFairy?
MesoFairy is less visible even when it works. I have writen the explanation about it somewhere on the website. Either in FAQ or HELP section.
Imagine you pick up a meso bag. Normaly that meso bag would have lets say 1000 meso. But now with the hack it will have 1160.
Of course the bonus amount is not something jaws breaking but thats actualy the point. The hack is undetectable and shouldnt get you banned. Higher rates had a high chance of pulling attention at you which i tried to avoid. Also the goal of the hack is to give you an upper hand - not break the game. Its a non-exclusive hack, thats why i had to be sure it wont destroy the MS economy. That would actualy backfire at you.
Plus, Nexon would propably patch it alot sooner. With this rates the user have a benefit but at the same time remain under the radar.

As of duplication - its all PE. But it became alot more tricky then before. And WILL get your account banned. Its just a matter of "when?".
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2013, 07:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmaps View Post
This is better Download And Enjoy! very good program
Here's Link:
I wouldnt download that if i were you.
Old 05/31/2013, 10:25   #12

Oh I see! Just came back from vacation and I'll try again and give you a confirmed answer sooner or later! Btw if you don't mind, can you please tell me the way to duplicate?
Old 06/01/2013, 08:01   #13

hey guys, i'm new, can i know if this hack is working with the latest version of maplesea? And i should use it in joy player server and place right? And if i got ban, is ban the account or the ip? I wont be blaming anyone if i got ban, no worry, just asking now, thanks.
Old 06/01/2013, 09:06   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mual123 View Post
hey guys, i'm new, can i know if this hack is working with the latest version of maplesea? And i should use it in joy player server and place right? And if i got ban, is ban the account or the ip? I wont be blaming anyone if i got ban, no worry, just asking now, thanks.
The hack alone wont ever get you banned. at worst case it can lag you a bit.
The only case when you can get banned when using either Drop or MesoFairy is when someone will report you.
As of MS Sea use it without worry. At worst case scenario it just wont work. Feel free to try it out and share your observations.
Old 06/01/2013, 09:44   #15

Quote:
The hack alone wont ever get you banned. at worst case it can lag you a bit.
The only case when you can get banned when using either Drop or MesoFairy is when someone will report you.
As of MS Sea use it without worry. At worst case scenario it just wont work. Feel free to try it out and share your observations.
Okay, I got it, I'll test it and report to you when I try it out, thanks
And you did say "run the hacks when you are already ingame, AFTER logging in." So you mean after log in in the log in screen, and go into the game then only to run the hack?

Tags
hacks, maplestory