Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mi private server dont work help

Discussion on mi private server dont work help within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mi private server dont work help

i cant log in i have try to make odin ms server for weeks and dont work the first was i was try to log in and it freeze in log in screen i can move mi mouse but it freeze and the the second try it says acount not registrie plz help me i want make server and play contact me on hamachi:PwnMS20 pass 123 or email or just reply here
Old 06/12/2009, 16:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
when you try to login look at the .bat files and see what error you are getting. I could be that you are missing a table in ur DB

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Alex dont work on my server 5065
07/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Alex not work on my server 5065
SERVER WHERE L2HPLX DONT WORK
11/18/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
are you looking for p server where l2phx works??? let's help each other.... IN THIS SERVER l2phx doesn't work : ::: L2MEGA.ORG ::: Lineage 2 Private Server l2eternal this is 100x 100x 100x ...wich is different from l2eternal-sin ..
10x Launcher dont work at public server?
10/16/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 11 Replies
hi guys , i play at the losus bla whatever server and testing the 10x launcher hack with ce and YaRFOB. but i see it have no effect , okay it shoots faster but make at same times dmg like without the hack.:mad: why? 1.start game 2.start YaFROB 3.start ce , search A4/07 , aktivate them bouth and see i make fast attacks but he makes dmg same times not everyshot a dmg. . .