Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Recruiting Team!

Discussion on [Request]Recruiting Team! within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Recruiting Team!

Title saids it all, I am recruiting a team to start a maplestory pserver. Once everything is ready, I will be buying dedi server/VPS to host.

What I need is:

Quote:
Coder that can do both source developing and npc coding
Wz editor
Web Developer
GFX Designer
(No leeching for any of those position and please have some samples of the position that you want to work with)

There is no limits of how many people in each position at the moment.

Please post your format below like this:

Quote:
Name:
Time Zone:
How many hours are you on the computer?
How many hours do you usually play Maple?
Which position are you applying for?
Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for?
Do you agree that you will not abuse your power in anyway?
Show some samples of your work in here (As I will ask for more when I think you can do the job)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Recruiting] For Dev Team to help
06/10/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello Everyone =) am looking for Dev's team thats can help me with Shaiya i know its easy but its will take a long time if i worked alone anyway what am looking for is : someone can handle the Site and can mange how to work with PHP/HTML/Java/etc... someone can handle the programming with me and i'll share with him everything i want to do in the game. and finally someone can design for us
Recruiting Team members for a project
04/05/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Here is the official Thread in Elite PvPers ! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/main/1806786-rec ruiting-team-members-project-suche-gute-leute-f-r- ein-projekt.html
[Recruiting] new cabal hacking team [recruiting]
02/22/2011 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
hello everybody I'm 23 years old. I'm new to the world of professional programming 5 years now and hacking. I also looking for some friends to build a team not in order to produce hacks like cabalrider of cabal or nForce's flyff one but for the sharing of knowledge. my invitation is open to all people that have a minimum of experience in programming especially the hacking and our main target will be CABAL (;..; ) Note: Your request by PM if possible
[Recruiting] EO Design Team
03/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 23 Replies
As of now cyberghoser1 and I have started up a EO Design Team. We are looking for experienced people in the Eudemons Private Server section to bring new releases and a better yet updated gaming experience. If you are interested in joining us. Please message me. Note : only a certain few will be picked out. There will be an application. After applications are received cyber and I will look over them to see who is capable of working with us to bring you the best. Application - Name : ...
[Recruiting]WhateverEO Team!
04/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Yeah , im recruiting for the 'WhateverEO' team Currently , the server IS up and STABLE , but im not very fluent in mySQL at all , so i need a team to help with making the server english and ect , basically , a better place , ALL Team members WILL be a OR In whateverEO , SO IF YOU CAN HELP , JOIN THE HAMACHI NETwORK , ID:whatevereo pass:whatever