Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] Where to train in GMS

Discussion on [GUIDE] Where to train in GMS within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 350
The Black Market: 223/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,805
Post [GUIDE] Where to train in GMS

Hello Maplers,

some of you might haven't an idea where to train in Maplestory Global.
For those of you I created a complete training guide which you can follow to train even faster.

Table of Contents

Accuracy Information
Important information about this guide
Levelspots
Changelog
Sources

Accuracy Information (Regarding Miss Rate)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasilMarket
With Big Bang came a new accuracy system. This new system completely disregards the amount of accuracy your character has (magic and weapon), well, not completely, but accuracy does not have such an impact as what it did pre-Big Bang. The further low-leveled you are from the monster you are trying to kill will increase your miss-rate. So if you're a level 40 trying to kill a level 60 monster, it's not going to happen, buddy. My advice is to stick with monsters -/+ 5 levels your level.

Important information about this guide

These levelspots are just some I recommend.
You can train wherever you want.
If some levelplaces haven't been listed, please search yourself on the Internet.
I recommend sites like basilmarket.com, global.hidden-street.net/ and some more.
Soon I'll also add some screenshots and videos.

Feel free to add/post other useful levelspots.

If some of the training spots are red marked I highly recommend this!

The Training Guide

Levels 1-10

- Maple Island -
Description: Level 1-10 is quite easy. Just follow the Maple Island quests.
Rating: A+

Levels 11-20

- Rotting Skeletons -
Description:
Description: Located in Haunted House (NLC). Foyer -> Enter Chimney -> First portal going up.
Pretty awesome exp and spawn.

- Blue Pigs (Near Nautilus Harbor) -
Description:
Description: It's also a good spot to train for unfunded characters in lower levels and located somewhere near Nautilus Harbor.

- Job Beginner Quests -
Description:
Description: Or just follow the quest line and get rewards and exp.
It's not that fast as grinding but still good.

Rating: B+

Levels 21-30

- Mixed Golems / Stone Golems -
Description: You heard me right! Golems! They've gotten degraded and now they can be killed by level 20s and 30s. Enjoy!
Rating: A

- Rotting Skeletons -
Description:
Description: Located in Haunted House (NLC). Foyer -> Enter Chimney -> First portal going up.

Levels 31-40

- Mushroom Kingdom Quests -

Description: Gives great EXP in the early 3x levels. Continue and you will end up in the late 3x levels in a short amount of time.

- Rotting Skeletons -
Description:

Rating: B-

Levels 41-50

- CDs -
Description: Access this training spot in Kerning Square. Very good EXP and spawnrate for low 4x levels.

- Scarecrows -
Description: Awesome exp and spawnrate for low levels if you are funded.
Located in Haunted House (NLC). Foyer -> Enter Chimney -> Second portal going up.
But it's quite popular so it's hard to get a free channel.

Rating: A++

Levels 51-60

- Scarecrows -
Description: Awesome exp and spawnrate for level 51-60.
Located in Haunted House (NLC). Foyer -> Enter Chimney -> Second portal going up.
But it's quite popular so it's hard to get a free channel.

- Truckers -
Description: Good exp and spawnrate for level 51-60.
You can find them near CBD (Singapore).

- From El Nath, use Danger VIP Taxi Cab to go into the grinding map. Mob: White Pang
EXP % / Hr = (Lv. 5x Hunter - 100% / 15 minutes - On 1.2x EXP (Fam Rep) EXP with 1x is ~100% every 20 minutes.)

Description: Nice and uncrowded, unlike Truckers. If you're looking for a "chill" map to train without a worry of being KSed, go here.
Rating: B-

Levels 61-70

- Twisted Jesters -
Description: Awesome exp and spawnrate for level 60-71 if you are funded.
Located in Haunted House (NLC). Foyer -> Enter Chimney -> Third portal going up.
But it's very popular so it's hard to get a free channel.
You can find it on t

Rating: A++

- Zeta Grays -
Description: This map has great spawn, mobability, and it's less crowded! (Great for mobbers!)

- Voodoo/Hoodoo -

Description: Okay place to train in, not the best, but a good alternative to Zetas when you're stuck on Victoria Island.
Rating: B

Levels 71-80

- Twisted Jesters -
Description: Still a very good source of EXP. Very crowded though, such as the map of Truckers before the nerfing update.
Located in Haunted House (NLC). Foyer -> Enter Chimney -> Third portal going up.

- Scorpions / Sand Rats in Ariant. -
Description: As seen in KMST videos, this is a good place to train when you just advanced to 3rd job! May be crowded, however.

Levels 81-90

- Mysterious Path 3 -
Description: More crowded, great amount of EXP given per kill. (~1.2-1.3k each.)
You can find them near Bootstadt. (next to CBD).

- Twisted Jesters -
Description: Still a very good source of EXP. Very crowded though, such as the map of Truckers before the nerfing update.

- Roids -
Description: Amazing EXP!
Located in Magatia near Ariant.[/I]

- Iron/Mithril Mutaes -
Description: Located in Magatia, a great source of EXP for the low 8x levels and high 8x levels.

Levels 91-100

- Mysterious Path 3 -
Description: More crowded, great amount of EXP given per kill. (~1.2-1.3k each.)
You can find them near Bootstadt. (next to CBD).

- Twisted Jesters -

- Roids -
Description: Amazing EXP!
Located in Magatia near Ariant.[/I]

Levels 101-120

- Captains (Pirates) -
Description: Another great alternative to one of the options listed above.
You can find them near Kräuterstadt.

- Homunculuses -
Description: Located in Magatia, these freaky little creature can bring in racks of EXP for you!

- Kents -
Description: Head to Leafre and try out these horsemen. Good source of EXP in the high 11x range.

- Lionheart Castle -
Description: VERY GOOD EXP FOR YOU & PROBABLY THE BEST LVLING SPOT FOR YOUR LEVEL!!
LOCATED IN EL NATH.

YOU CAN ENTER WITH LVL 110!
Rating: A+++

Levels 121-140

- Lionheart Castle -
Description: VERY GOOD EXP FOR YOU & PROBABLY THE BEST LVLING SPOT FOR YOUR LEVEL!!
LOCATED IN EL NATH.

- Gigantic / Spirit Vikings -
Descritpion: Another great alternative!
You can find them near Ludibrium.

- (Arans) Red Dragon Turtles -
Description: : Level 128- 125,000 hp, 2226 exp. Good spawn, big map. They are ice-weak, so using Snow Charge is essential.
Rating: A-

Levels 141-170

- Lionheart Castle -
LOCATED IN EL NATH.

- Skelegons -
Description: Good alternative to other training areas. Decent EXP, Good map. {Mini Dungeon}
Located in Leafre.

Levels 170+

- Lionheart Castle -
LOCATED IN EL NATH.

- Temple of Time -
Description: Come here for a decent amount of EXP while collecting PoTs!

Changelog

Changelog

Sources

BasilMarket.com
Extalia Forums

Thanks for reading this guide.
I hope you enjoyed it.
If a german version is needed just say.
Sorry for my bad English.
You can correct my mistakes.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2012, 13:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hallo,
ich finde man sollte ab 40 bei den Spielzeug Mäusen in Ludibriu leveln und geht dann ab 46 zu den braunen Teddsys bis ca lvl 52.
Danach ab zu den Spielzeug Trojanern.

Meiner Meinung nach der schnellste Level weg.....