Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone to create a Maplestory V83 server.

Discussion on Looking for someone to create a Maplestory V83 server. within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Looking for someone to create a Maplestory V83 server.

Hey guys, I've become engrossed in Maplestory lately, and I've been looking to start up my own server.
Unfortunately my coding expertise is sub-par, to say the best, and after several attempts myself to make one, I've iscovered that I'm unable to do it myself, haha.

So I'm here looking for someone who would be willing and able to create a v83 server for me and act as a pre-eminent coder on it.

If you're interested we can discuss things furthur in a PM.

Tags
coder, hiring, maplestory

« ^^ | Bots »