Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CCPLZ Server - Looking for coders. - Massive userbase.

Discussion on CCPLZ Server - Looking for coders. - Massive userbase. within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CCPLZ Server - Looking for coders. - Massive userbase.

Sup everybody.

CCPLZ is a large community of which people Europe Maplestory, you can check the website here.

But some of the team at CCPLZ have decided to start a private server, as we believe that it could be really popular, really fast, there are 14 thousand registered members on CCPLZ, and a lot of them are interested in a private server.

Our private is GMS alike, there will be no MSI or **** like that, and we aren't sure if we even want to have rebirth yet!

Anyways, this is not to advertise the server yet, as we are looking for java coders, we are working with Moople DEV.

We currently have a 1GB ram VPS running on windows 2008, and a 8GB ram server running on linux.

We are doing all our testing on the 1GB VPS, our server is currently up as we are in the testing phase, we have got most things sorted but it would be nice to get a few more coders on board to help us.. The main problem we are having are recieving some exceptions that we need help fixing, and patching hacks and exploits, once that is done we can release the server for good and that's when we start implementing real unique features which we have got a lot of ideas in store for.

We will soon have a custom designed FM, custom maps, latest mobs from GMS versions, items and NX.

But we mainly need a good experienced java coder at the moment.

So if you are interested, could you please leave your experience and work here, and the time you can commit to it.

Please note the staff of CCPLZ OPS (Official Private Server) has a GMT time zone, so it would be nice to get somebody working with us on the same time zone, it could even be +1 or +2.

Anyways, if you are interested in reading up more on the project then visit:

Once again, I am not advertising the forum, but the fact that we need java coders for the server!