Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading GMS items/mesos to EMS items/mesos

Discussion on Trading GMS items/mesos to EMS items/mesos within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading GMS items/mesos to EMS items/mesos

Hello,

I got some good items on gms but i dont play gms anymore. Now im playing ems but i dont have any good items. I want to trade my gms items for ems items. PM me if you are interested. Then i will also say what items i got. I dont sell the account because it is on my friends email and he also doesn't know birthday anymore.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading Khaini mesos for Maple Europe mesos
09/04/2018 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
I have about 2bil in mesos on khaini (GMS) and want to trade it for mesos on EMS, as prices and stuff are slightly different between games i will accept a lower amount of maple europe mesos than the khaini ones given. NOTE: you dont have to trade for the whole 2bil Also just wondering if there would be any interest in buying the account, briefly: lvl 120 DW lvl 96 mech lvl 91 UA CB
Free Maple Story NX/Mesos/Items
03/27/2013 - MapleStory - 21 Replies
Ever wanted free NX, Mesos, or Items? Well now you can! Just follow the steps below, won't take much of your time. You are only allowed to pick ONE a month. -Free NX- Email me at unknown.mysteryuser@gmail(dot)com including: How much NX you want (the most is 50k nx), your username, pw, and pin. This is no scam! Please reply saying if this is a scam or not, I guarentee that this is no scam. -Free Mesos- Email me at unknown.mysteryuser@gmail(dot)com including: Your username, how much money...
S>Mesos all server if u need
09/10/2011 - MapleStory Trading - 0 Replies
Maple Story Mesos,Maple Mesos,MapleStory Mesos,Cheap Maple Story Mesos,Buy Maple Mesos,RM4T-your best choose!:mofo: cheap and all in stock
[S]ell GMS MESOS [B]uy PP
08/28/2011 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
^title Im selling 2,000,000,000 mesos in Maplestory Global Windia. Im selling it for paypal money. Just make a offer ! Mesos are legal. Earned it by selling czhelms & htps.
WoW acc for EMS mesos
04/06/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
So, im selling my Wow account for maplestory europe money (mesos) I have lv 80 dk and 80 paladin Dk got an minor dps gear and paladin got mainly tank gear. Paladin can tank for now ToC10,Naxx10,Naxx25,Voa10,Voa25 and that kinds of things here are the armory links DK The World of Warcraft Armory - Vitriini @ Doomhammer - Profile