Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > MapleStory Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy Global Maple Story account

Discussion on Buy Global Maple Story account within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy Global Maple Story account

im buying Gms account
1.have to be in kahini
2.i want a lv 125+Night Lord-Dexless i will accept 50 dex base too,DB,mech,bishop and aran
3.have to be with good stuff and mesos(150-250m+)
im paying good pm me

im also buying mesos up to 50b
Old 07/30/2011, 08:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Global ms] Maple Story V.76 KoC Summon Dem (Patcher)
08/11/2010 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
First, and foremost, to all those flamers who may come to this thread to say "OMFG n00b, y u p05t 50m3thing tht w@5 @lr3@dy p05t3d", this is NOT the same download as the v76 KoC Dem released earlier. My release is a patcher that is a MUCH smaller file compared to the downloading a Skill.wz It allows you to use your summon to hit up to 15 monsters on the map (Dem) and it works for all jobs. How to Use 1. Download the Patcher below 2. Double-Click It 3. Click on the button and...
WTT Global Maple Story for EUDekaron Siz(gamehi)!
08/05/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to trade my 147 I/L Arch Mage and 93 Ranger (They all have good items) We could do items for items or dils and mesoes for items or dils. Leave a post and I will contact u either in game or messenger. SCANIA SERVER AND I ONLY WANT DEKARON ITEMS OR DILS FROM SIZ
Need a Maple Story GLOBAL account
05/27/2008 - MapleStory - 2 Replies
Hello, I need one maple story global account. I can't do because i'm from Europe. If anyone can do it for me or give me any account i'll be happy. E-Mail : [email protected]