Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OdinMS: The first and in my opinion the best

Discussion on OdinMS: The first and in my opinion the best within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OdinMS: The first and in my opinion the best

This is an awsome server, that i found. It's called OdinMS this is the website They have Ludbrium, Herb Town, and pretty much all the maps that are in normal Maple Story. The drop rates and exp is awsome! i got to level 30 in one day after 2 hours of playing! 3rd job is almost done. First you will need to sign up at the forums and wait 3 days (i hate that BUT it is worth the wait!!). After there days go on this link >> and sign up download the client below and put it in the maple sory folder.

Im not sure if this thing is still there or not but sometimes when you open OdinMS and type in your pass and stuff and press login it goes gray and you cant press it and OdinMS isnt doing anything that means that you are in the Quene. This server used to be a Quened server (not sure if it sill is) If what i just mentioned happens to you that means you are in a line and everytime someone logs off or gets disconnected the person first in line is logged in and it continues on like that.

Updated client:

Password is odinms.de as always
Old 04/09/2008, 02:46   #2

I'm gonna check this out. I've had an odinms account for the forums for about ....1 month
Old 04/09/2008, 02:46   #3

Oh, and I would trust that he's not lieing about this private server. Zeeshawn wouldn't lie to us!!!
Old 04/10/2008, 02:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritelleh View Post
Oh, and I would trust that he's not lieing about this private server. Zeeshawn wouldn't lie to us!!!
xD don worry man its not a lie go ahead check it out it really works. I know i have an account in it. Just note that some options arent available yet.
Old 04/10/2008, 03:01   #5

I had to remake an account. Forgot my old one. See you on there soon
Old 04/10/2008, 18:42   #6

nah its true and nice but sometimes (like on henesys hunt ground II ) are TOO many mobs
Old 04/10/2008, 23:54   #7

Noobs will be noobs. Make fun of them and leave the be.
Old 04/15/2008, 00:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritelleh View Post
Noobs will be noobs. Make fun of them and leave the be.
He said mobs..Im pretty sure that means monsters? Or have I just made an *** of myself?
Old 04/15/2008, 02:01   #9

Yes! YOUR RIGHT!!! HE SAID MOBS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! HOW EVER DID YOU FIND THIS OUT!!! I said noob because who says that there are to many mobs....you want mobs.
Old 04/15/2008, 21:10   #10

ya

good server and i counted theres 800+ players online right now
popular server and it has its reasons.
Old 04/16/2008, 02:35   #11

I got banned from Odin
Old 04/16/2008, 11:24   #12

Odin does work. i rather play it then global cuz the gm's are better then global. global gm are just slackers that are not doing their job good enough
Old 04/16/2008, 17:10   #13

Sure