Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

smugglar and auto clicker

Discussion on smugglar and auto clicker within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
smugglar and auto clicker

just press run and have fun...<< it rhymes!!

dont forget to thank me
Attached Files
File Type: rar Mipla By a nice guy called Uzeil no creds go to scycry.rar (676.4 KB, 92 views)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MINI HACK] Auto Typer and Auto Clicker
05/27/2010 - Runescape - 7 Replies
Hay Leute =) Ich hab mir da mal son Programm runtergeladen, damit könnt ihr Thieving voll leicht lvln ^^ Und sich damit richtig Geld machen ^^ Also wenn ihr kein bock auf ganze Zeit clicken habt hier Downloaden. Einschalten und dann könnt ihr essen gehen, Fernseh schauen oder was weiß ich^^ Nur aufpassen wenn server abstürzt.. Dann müst ihr ihn ausschalten, Einloggen und wieder einschalten ^^ (manchmal muss man bei Vista als Administator starten)
[autoit] auto clicker/auto typer any sro
12/06/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
I found this on a different website but this also works on any sro and i havent tested auto typer yet but the auto clicker works 100%. :handsdown: Download: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service here is the scan: Virustotal. MD5: 2a7cf13acb76bd371fc77250462deb7d Win32.SuspectCrc!IK Trojan.Agent.ATV Win32.SuspectCrc even tho it says its a malware but its safe but id suggest wait for a mod cuz i did not make this
[REALEASE] Runescape Auto Typer/Auto clicker/Autominer
09/01/2009 - Runescape - 3 Replies
No explaination is needed, they are 2 simple programs one RS client by garyshood that which maintains Auto typer(just incase you need explaination: click auto typer press add type in the text u want reapeated press F12 to start) and auto clicker (set amount of clicks per second) the Autominer, just run it and it will lead you through the rest. I Have a Virus! Report overview Scanned by viruschief.com Please leave thanks