Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi I Need Some Tips/Pointers to AutoIt/GUI's

Discussion on Hi I Need Some Tips/Pointers to AutoIt/GUI's within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi I Need Some Tips/Pointers to AutoIt/GUI's

Hi i just got AutoIt +Beta etc.

only thing is the "help" file is pretty darn useless to me...

it tells nothing of how to make a scrips work or what Comands i have to know or use them...

i whant to use the program so make small bots to deferent games... (most MMORPG)

if some one can give me a link to a step by step guide on how to make it work or can Email me the Comands and mby tell me how to put them together it would be real nice...

Regards SSnipeRR
Old 12/30/2010, 00:57   #2

elite*gold: 295
Hi Sniper,

If you want to get some Tips you could write .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tips]Which attribute should I add? (Stats Tips)
02/22/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 59 Replies
These are the Tips for the STATS or ATTRIBUTES of each Character: Note: These are based on my observations in PVP and dungeon runs. Start with: ELESIS Elesis can be considered as one of the "tanker" or basically the "tank" of the gang, and since she is a tanker, you don't need to increase her defense. GCPH just released the skill tree for Elesis, which made her stronger, and more reliable. Here are some tips for her attribute build: Skill Atk - to improve the damage of her skills. Atk...
Fragen zu GUI'S
12/07/2009 - AutoIt - 7 Replies
1. Hi, ich hab ein Programm mit zwei GUI's und wenn ich eine GUI schließe, schließen sich beide. Wie kann man ihm sagen, wenn man $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE drückt, nicht gleich das ganze skript beenden soll? 2. Kann man die GUI irgendwie aktuallisieren, ohne das Programm neu zu starten?
How do i make my script use this pointers? :( (AutoIT)
05/24/2009 - General Coding - 5 Replies
Hello! I finaly found the Base Pointer, i was looking for, but now i dont know exactly, how i can make my script go tought alle these pointers, to the value i need. :\ So what i need to know exactly is, how can i make AutoIT get the next pointer, using the current pointer + offset? :\ First of all, here is a screenshot of the pointers: http://www3.pic-upload.de/23.05.09/a9ppe.jpg The Script should walk the same way, as it is shown in the screenshot, using this code: