Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

READ: Threads With Uploaded Files

Discussion on READ: Threads With Uploaded Files within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,592
READ: Threads With Uploaded Files

Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask to have everyone re-upload files they have uploaded in the past, If you do NOT have the file or do NOT wish to re-upload it please ask for the thread to be closed (Please Post Here).

Im going to see if i can get a Moderator or an Administrator to watch this topic and close peoples threads that do not wish to re-upload or w.e

Kind Regards,
Future

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sammelthread] Server Files + Infos + Threads all inc.
03/12/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 31 Replies
Hallo liebe e*pvper. Ich habe mir mal die Zeit genommen, sogut ich konnte, alle ServerFiles ausfündig zu machen. Ich werde hier alle reinstellen, das ihr immer die neusten Infos habt, und wisst, was euch bei den ServerFiles erwarten wird. ____________________ Server files by ApfeLKerN²
Read this please before posting in pserver threads
02/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
First: No-one knows if/when will come back. No-one cares that you are addicted to silkroad/. Just shut the f**k up! Also shut up about SWSRO 3 (or 2), don't you guys see it? new updates, low price, europe host, it's just stuff to make you go to that server and pay instead of free playing on or iSRO. And what will happen? Everyone will buy an SWSRO 3 account, SWSRO 1 & 2 will be filled with chinese guys and you will all be playing on a 12dg, high level/skill cap server that laggs/delays,...
[REQUEST]Sondestan Known as KAROS GAME UPLOADED EXES,TXTS,GG FILES NEED DISABLE GG
01/06/2010 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hello Well, Thank you for visiting this topic, I wish you can understand me.. I'm playing SonDestan Known as KAROS GAME... My server is Official Turkish Karos Game server. In Europe KarosGame server They are not using GameGuard "BUT" in Turkish KarosGame they are using GameGuard :S That was the boring story about KarosGame and GameGuard