Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Searching Videos] Youtube

Discussion on [Searching Videos] Youtube within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2951
Received Thanks: 1,013
Wink [Searching Videos] Youtube

Hello community!

I'm looking for people who like to review or film their game play, why?

I have a YouTube channel which i intend to use for game reviews and such.

What am i looking for?
  • Various games, no matter genre.
  • Quality game footage, no low fps or useless videos!
  • If you can provide beta game play videos you will be rewarded with e*gold or similar.
  • If your videos reach a high "view" rating you will be rewarded to!
  • I'm not going upload videos where you run around in circles screaming things or such, only strict game-play videos or humor/comedy videos related to games.
  • Language will be preferable in English for worldwide use.
  • Maybe you just like to comment on game's or shout-cast on gameplay's then your welcome here to!

What's in it for you?
  • Your videos will always have a link to your channel or where you like and credits to you.
  • You will be rewarded for each video who reach above 10k views. (depends on game / beta game play and such )
  • I will not post the channel link here to avoid breaking any forum rules!
  • Whatever you want to include else, i'm always willing to deal!

The channel is called Rampantmedia2

Example's of a good video's!

If you are willing to constantly review a game per week or month we can discuss a certain payment, in real life cash of course!

I looked into the board rules and cannot find this post violating any rules.

However if you find it does don't give me an infraction, better tell me where i can post it or move it to the correct section.

Thank you moderators!

When this channel get plenty of sub's i'm going to start a webpage, which of course will not be advertised here (so i wont break any rules).

I'm also looking for a video editor, who can make me possessional intro's and such!

MFG

You can contact me here in thread or in pm.

Skype | lostcause-708

*Subject to change - last update December 5*

Tags
pay, searching, videos, work, youtube