Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How made you a banner/pics?Wie geht das?

Discussion on How made you a banner/pics?Wie geht das? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, their has so cool banners/pics with a cool diagram in the signature . And you wanted times to ask:
How those for it actually made? and with what? or copies somewhere? however fully complicated only the 3D sees grafic beautiful with photo assembly and in such a way from make it self, but how?
i m using just one rabitanimation for my signature... but i want one cool grafic banner too.

German:

Hallo, ihr habt so coole Banner und Bilder mit einer coolen Grafik in der Signatur. Und ich möchte euch etwas fragen:
Wie habt ihr die eigendlich gemacht?und mit was? oder von irgendwoher kopiert?
Das sieht so kompliziert aus aber die 3D grafic sieht gut aus und besonders die Fotomontage. Ich will für mich auch so ein Banner machen ,aber wie ?

Ich habe grad ein Hasenanimation in meiner Signatur... aber ich will auch so ein coolen Grafic banner.

<hr>Append on May 21 2007, 14:38<hr> Gibt es dafür ein Programm oder sowas?und kostet es was?
Old 05/21/2007, 14:39   #2

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
look in the e*pvp artists section
there is a thread called signaturen/banner request ...there you may post your request
#closed
Closed Thread