Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Email account hijacking and elitepvpers

Discussion on Email account hijacking and elitepvpers within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Email account hijacking and elitepvpers

While what I'm about to post is not 100% proven, I'm convinced that there is some sort of trojan/hack going on here at elitepvpers and the downloads for WOW server for easy-emu.

Why I say this is after downloading, installing and running the Wow easy-emu NOVO server set up for about 4 days now, out of the blue my email account associated with this website(elitepvpers) is showing failed emails being sent from my Yahoo account to a deactivated Emaila account in Germany (.de).

Since I am not German, do not know any one in Germany, have had no other interactions with any other website from this account( bogus account used for prevention against hackers), and as inferred to, this email account is bogus and set up only to sign up for elitepvpers.com...

It is clear that someone has injected, or using email accounts from this website to hijack Email accounts.

I would recommend everyone to review their email account passwords relative to any password used in association with this website and/or software installed.
Old 08/16/2010, 19:10   #2

what?
Old 08/16/2010, 19:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitchell View Post
While what I'm about to post is not 100% proven, I'm convinced that there is some sort of trojan/hack going on here at elitepvpers and the downloads for WOW server for easy-emu.

Why I say this is after downloading, installing and running the Wow easy-emu NOVO server set up for about 4 days now, out of the blue my email account associated with this website(elitepvpers) is showing failed emails being sent from my Yahoo account to a deactivated Emaila account in Germany (.de).

Since I am not German, do not know any one in Germany, have had no other interactions with any other website from this account( bogus account used for prevention against hackers), and as inferred to, this email account is bogus and set up only to sign up for elitepvpers.com...

It is clear that someone has injected, or using email accounts from this website to hijack Email accounts.

I would recommend everyone to review their email account passwords relative to any password used in association with this website and/or software installed.
Not cool, but that happens. You are using any software at your own risk. I suggest that you report the thread you downloaded it from, so it can be either removed or investigated further. I suggest you scan your pc, too, if you haven't done so already.

Tags
elitepvpers hacking you