Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A goodbye messaje

Discussion on A goodbye messaje within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A goodbye messaje

Hello epvp fellas,i wanted to say that i'm leaving the forum for good,no activity,no nothing...because i have more important things to do in real life,i contribuited as much as i could to the comunity,due to my lack of programming/coding skills,i've been serving the comunity for like 5 years ...i need a break,sorry guyz!i'm really sorry,i'l log in every weekend just to check out the things here,i love the new site,it's awesome!I will miss .bmg(it's a cool guy!),SALOMON,lowfyr,lowskill,Reijin(you *******)....and other big titans of this forum,an obiously the veterans,the old guyz,aww i'm nostalgic right now xD,i enjoyed the old times...in the conquer section...oh dear...,see ya!

P.S. i'l check the topic for reply's
Old 07/12/2010, 23:41   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
Bye have a nice life.
Old 07/13/2010, 01:42   #3

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Ciao and thanks for your contributions.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just to say goodbye...
08/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 28 Replies
Hey all: First: I'm not a attention whore who just want to get attention. Second: I hope the mods let this theard open<3 Please:D. I just wanna say goodbye to all and most are here so its good to make this topic here:D Third: If you just wanna flame or spam this theard: LEAVE IT. Ok...Well ...Here i stop my sro time...After nearly 2 years of playing nearly every day...First Isro...Than Mysro...Than Ecsro Vip and finally Swsro2...Hell yeah. I thought the last days alot about my real live...
A brief goodbye :)
08/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Well i could write a huge post about how cool it all was when pservers just started to build and how everyone was helping eachother.. but lately this section on ePVP-ers is nothing more then a shithole (no flame intended, just an observation. this quote notes it down exact: asides from that ppl asking for help in 3-5 different account's, swearing publicly. If someone really needs help (and it isn't like build my complete server plz) I can be found on DKUnderground (Pieter) or on my...
GoodBye Everyone
04/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Nice knowing u all goodluck with everythink this will be last time seeing me cause iv started back at normal eo :S so anyway goodluck