Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Deception Online]Recruiting Professional Website Coder

Discussion on [Deception Online]Recruiting Professional Website Coder within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Deception Online]Recruiting Professional Website Coder

Hello, everyone the Deception team is currently looking for a professional website coder. To make a nice,easy to navigate website with a good layout. I'm not looking for a Amateur who says he can do something yet cant show decesent results. So here are the requirements you must meet to apply:

Proof of your website coding:

Why you want to join the Deception Team?

------------------------------------------------------------

Application:

How long you been web coding:

Time Spent Online:

TimeZone:

Past Projects(If they are still up):

Any Screenies of the past website you've made:

------------------------------------------------------------

When you are doing filling out the application you can past it here on this thread or msg me VIA email at .
Old 06/04/2010, 19:34   #2

elite*gold: 246
#Moved
Old 06/05/2010, 23:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for the move there are so many sections in elite pvper i didnt know exactly where to put it.

Tags
deception online, pro web coder, recruiting