Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Brief History of Pretty Much Everything

Discussion on A Brief History of Pretty Much Everything within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Brief History of Pretty Much Everything

"This truly awesome stop-motion animation was created by a 17-year-old boy named Jamie Bell, who goes by “DispleasedEskimo” on YouTube. He created it, for an art class, over the span of only three weeks, using about 2100 sheets of paper and a number of ballpoint pens. Set to the Galop from Offenbach’s Orpheus in the Underworld — a piece of music better known for its association with can-can dancing — the video displays a very funny history of life on Earth, with a few extraterrestrial bits."

Old 02/17/2010, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 3,601

da gehört das rein. nur um etwas zu präsentieren muss nicht jedesmal ein neuer thread aufgemacht werden
Old 02/17/2010, 16:51   #3

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluthusten View Post

da gehört das rein. nur um etwas zu präsentieren muss nicht jedesmal ein neuer thread aufgemacht werden
wie blut schon sagte! poste das dort!

~closed~
Closed Thread