Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SCAMMER!

Discussion on SCAMMER! within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SCAMMER!

Hey guys,
I sold my polygon coins to him and he blocked me rite after thing is he posted on my thread he added me and deleted his post currently after and is a premium member so it is 100% its him. Very scummy member tries to take advantage of new members who don't know much. I talked on skype since i come from **** so i thought that was the main talking method and didnt know till know not to use it but he did confirm in y thread that it was truly him.

Thanks

Matt
Old 09/28/2016, 00:50   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
You can report scammer at our page
You should also read our

Old 09/28/2016, 04:47   #3

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATDONKEYS1 View Post
Hey guys,
I sold my polygon coins to him and he blocked me rite after thing is he posted on my thread he added me and deleted his post currently after and is a premium member so it is 100% its him. Very scummy member tries to take advantage of new members who don't know much. I talked on skype since i come from **** so i thought that was the main talking method and didnt know till know not to use it but he did confirm in y thread that it was truly him.

Thanks

Matt
This site is perfect for scammers, unfortunately you can't do anything about it. Have been scammed myself here and EPVP staff members did nothing about it even though I gave tons of proof. I recommend selling elsewhere, this isn't a good place for trades.
Old 09/28/2016, 05:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exrotzzzzz View Post
This site is perfect for scammers, unfortunately you can't do anything about it. Have been scammed myself here and EPVP staff members did nothing about it even though I gave tons of proof. I recommend selling elsewhere, this isn't a good place for trades.
Ahh, didnt know a guy who preys on noobs with 140 feedback whata lowlife.
Old 09/28/2016, 18:12   #5

This is an excellent place to trade...if you aren't a moron.
With Request a trade, using PMs instead of skype, using common sense, being scammed is still possible, yes. But when it happens, you should be possible to punish the scammer (on this site) and get rid of revenge TBMs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2016, 05:17   #6

Really this is pathetic chaging the title and few words to defend the scammer **** this site. Ban me I dont want to be here or else ima just spam anyways idgaf
Old 09/29/2016, 12:50   #7

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATDONKEYS1 View Post
Really this is pathetic chaging the title and few words to defend the scammer **** this site. Ban me I dont want to be here or else ima just spam anyways idgaf
We don't defend scammer
we defend users about scammer accusation which we couldn't (yet) 100% verify

our support area AND trading system (so you can rate scammer with a negative rating) are the way to go
Old 09/29/2016, 13:32   #8

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exrotzzzzz View Post
according to what you say you are an example of scammer lol

"He scammed me. After when i gave him Steam Gift, he turn off on skype, and change his steam profile to private..."

People only get scammed if they want to, epvpers staff made sure to write extensive and well detailed guidelines to prevent such things. If you got scammed it's on you. Also epvpers is not obligated to do **** about you getting scammed over w/e it is outside their forum. If you decide to trade via skype and get scammed its your fault not theirs