Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scammed

Discussion on scammed within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
scammed

Hi

I would like to warn you all that he is a fking scammer and he has ++ rewards etc and his a thrusted member.

Ill upload a video as well. he never replied back after I asked him to give the other trader my Aion account info.

There are more than one post on this platform about this guy. Why isn't he banned yet?

I was kind enough to pay the guy that payed me with paysafecards back since they were locked and he probably tried to use them in his country. But I lost my Aion account.

The only thing that would justify this matter is to ban his account.

I'm hoping the moderators read this.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2016, 17:36   #2

+

he is a scammer. I dont know if the paysafecards are also used by him (-> 75 euro), atm they are banned. Will be see what the support answers.

He stole the aion account of timo39 and i think the 75 euros are also gone..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2016, 17:45   #3

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Please use our site to report a scammer

You probably also want to read this 2 topics:

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2016, 17:53   #4

Ok I saw in one of the threads you don't accept the proofs I was going to give here which was the chat session in Skype & neither we did a trade request thing. But did you even consider checking the posts on this forum that other users posted? They were made on different times. So no lil haters making posts about him. These people are scammed by him. He has no moral nor empathy.

I don't see why you guys don't take recording data from Skype as valid reason. In mmo's in these cases they find videos a legit reason to ban someone. Why dont you ban him here? If you dont ban him he will make more casualties. You should show some empathy for all those he all scammed. Some people probably didn't even left something here on this platform. But you should start to investigate his account and what has done to other people.

Do you get payed by him that you had to change " sirthebest " to " he " in my post?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2016, 18:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by timo39 View Post
Do you get payed by him that you had to change " sirthebest " to " he " in my post?
No, thats a board rule
=>
Quote:
Baiting or threatening other members is forbidden, if you have a problem with another member please use our complaint forum to solve the conflict. Furthermore we consider all scammer accusations to be baiting, no matter what proofs you have. Complaint Area/e*gold Support is your place to go in such situations.
Until proven otherwise, everyone at our plattform is protected by this rule
Old 06/18/2016, 18:24   #6

Got scammed by him o well wish I seen this thread before I bought from him.

nvm you just posted this lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2016, 18:55   #7

Ok thank you. I'll post it in the complaint area and I will also go to the gold support. Anyway I'll post this on YouTube and other platforms as well. Everyone should avoid him no matter what. And as you can see he is still scamming. Anyway if you aren't going to do something about him after I made my complaint in the appropriate sections I'll make sure the hole internet avoids your platform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
Furthermore we consider all scammer accusations to be baiting, no matter what proofs you have. Complaint Area/e*gold Support is your place to go in such situations.
Could you please tell me how I get there? I'm kinda lost when I tried to get into the complaint area.
Old 06/18/2016, 21:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timo39 View Post
Ok thank you. I'll post it in the complaint area and I will also go to the gold support. Anyway I'll post this on YouTube and other platforms as well. Everyone should avoid him no matter what. And as you can see he is still scamming. Anyway if you aren't going to do something about him after I made my complaint in the appropriate sections I'll make sure the hole internet avoids your platform.

Could you please tell me how I get there? I'm kinda lost when I tried to get into the complaint area.
As I posted earlier, you need to create a topic here:
The Support Site will automatically redirect you to the right area (Complaint Area, TBM Related Cases, Elite*gold Support, TBM Rating Support)
Old 06/19/2016, 11:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
As I posted earlier, you need to create a topic here:
The Support Site will automatically redirect you to the right area (Complaint Area, TBM Related Cases, Elite*gold Support, TBM Rating Support)

The link you gave me is just Q&A is not meant for my problem.

e.g. : " Someone scammed my elite*gold! " before I can open a ticket it asks for a transaction link which I dont have.

Could you tell me what Q&A I should place my problem?
Old 06/22/2016, 13:32   #10

Are you going to reply to my problem? It seems like you don't care much about that people are getting scammed.
Old 06/22/2016, 14:50   #11
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386

Then use this, so you don't need any trade-link.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2016, 21:45   #12

I'll push that thread, this guy attempted to scamm me a CS:GO Knife (70€ value)

I didnt trade with him and investigated on his IGN in elitpvper and it seems it was wise not to trade with this guy.

Would you mind considering people requests as this thread is two months old and this guy attempted to scamm someone again?
Old 08/17/2016, 21:50   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demogan View Post
I'll push that thread, this guy attempted to scamm me a CS:GO Knife (70€ value)

I didnt trade with him and investigated on his IGN in elitpvper and it seems it was wise not to trade with this guy.

Would you mind considering people requests as this thread is two months old and this guy attempted to scamm someone again?
As explained earlier, use our and
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread