Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Discussion on PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Hello all the ePvp-ers .

Today I just recieved negative rating from guy who added me on skype to ask me about GTA V I was selling.

He asked me to borrow him the game to play and after I refused to do it he just given me negative rating with following words : "I have sent him money and he didn't give me game." Since I have whole skype chat with that idiot, I can prove that I haven't scammed anyone, but I don't have time to mess with support and stuff because I have enough work to do. I just wanted to earn some money for coffee because I don't have time to play anymore.

So **** this community with retards like this one, there is other sites who provide much better security, and where I have a positive rating and being one of fastest providers of my services.

EPVP SUPPORT DELETE MY ACCOUNT I BEG YOU !

Thanks for all
Old 11/16/2015, 22:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just log-out and never log-in anymore. 1 other way (kiddy like) is insult one Admin,GM MOD via PM (hard insults) but when you're not 13 y.o just log-out and dont come back!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2015, 23:02   #3

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
We don't ban or delete accounts on request
if you force a ban through insults or spamming you will get a house ban (a restraining order)
that means, every new account of you will be banned automatically

so, solve your problem with our and use less capslock
Closed Thread